2312 5 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dammit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13612 ft
Canada

Hi..

After upgrade to 3.14, my phantom vision plus v2 no longer have any gps signal.
Left V2+ outside(not in nofly zone) for 30min but i'm getting 0 gps signal.
Previous flight with 3.08 worked fine.  No crash at all.
Transmitter firmware is up to date since RC assistant says there is no update available.

I have opened up shell and see if there is any damage on cable but not a single damage were found.
Tried to re update firmware but no luck either.Also tried calibrate compass and reset imu bunch of times but no luck..

Anyone know if there is a way to go back to 3.08? or anything else I can try to fix this?

Please help..

Thank you.

2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, please try to start the motors by your RC and then pay attention to the rear flight LED indicators. If the aircraft status indicators flash red 5 times quickly, it means you have a defective GPS module. If you find the cable extended from the GPS module, you can try to replug it to the mainboard. But when this doesn't work, please contact our service center in North America. 捕获.JPG
2016-5-11
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Just in case...
2016-5-11
Use props
dammit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13612 ft
Canada

I've tried replug gps cable and also checked gps module if there were any breakage which was fine.  I had no crash on my phantom. Even tried hard reset.
LIght indicator is showing green red red red.  which means gps is working.  However, I'm not getting any gps signal whatsoever.  It's 0 GPS and gps is grayed out.

I just can't understand why it would not get any gps since upgrade.
Is there way to rollback to previous version or factory default?

main controller 3.14
gps 6.0.1.6
receiver 1.0.13
p330CB 1.0.2.10
Battery 1.0.0.8
Zen IMU 1.0.0.6
2016-5-13
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

dammit Posted at 2016-5-14 00:08
I've tried replug gps cable and also checked gps module if there were any breakage which was fine.   ...

Can you at least start the motors?

Do you have the range extender? Is it fully charged?

Have you tried dumping and reloading your phone/tablet app? Or tried a different device?

Are you on android or iOS?

There was an android update that bricked a lot of Range Extenders!!..DJI pretty much have ignored the issue...
2016-5-15
Use props
fans9570fa11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

Sorry to revive such and old topic but I have the same issue you reported. How did you fix it ?
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules