aerialscene.com.au first video with P3P
676 3 2016-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shaun_au
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All,
Shaun fom aerialscene.com.au here, sharing the first video I shot with my P3P last month.

2016-5-11
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

That's got to be one of the best first videos I've seen so far for a first attempt.  Really well edited so you don't see loads for sudden directional changes, clips not too long, whole video not too long.  It's just a shame you see the props briefly part way in.

My only criticism would be the horizon line.  From a compositional point of view, having the horizon dead centre in an aerial shot loses a lot on what people want to see (the ground) & includes a lot of blue where nothing's happening.  Tilting the camera down slightly would not only show more ground detail, but would also get rid of the prop problem.

Nice work overall though, much better than most first attempts & a lot of more experienced pilots efforts.
2016-5-11
Use props
Shaun_au
lvl.1

Australia

nigelw Posted at 2016-5-11 22:32
That's got to be one of the best first videos I've seen so far for a first attempt.  Really well edi ...

Thanks NigelW
I am a amateur photographer so i felt like i got the hang of framing the shots quite quickly and have since learnt from my actions and after my second video i realised i really need to trim the camera down to remove the props from the shot and to fix my horizon line etc.

Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate the fact you pointed out some flaws as this is the only way i can get better.

Cheers,
Shaun.
2016-5-11
Use props
ricky7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

great sharing
2016-6-19
Use props
Advanced