5322 24 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Well, considering many of the Inspire 1 are grounded until mysterious "prop locks" will arrive, it would be a good idea to check your DJI harness, it seems it needs a new firmware too iOS users, like me, should be relaxed about it, no need to use the harness for the moment, as we do not have access to iOS app yet, at least no access to the new reccomended DJI app for the bad IMU syndrome of your bird.

http://youtu.be/3J0-bs3Qylg
2015-1-18
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

opps...we have a problem!  anyway , as grandma say " Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
2015-1-18
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I agree, who cares about his dental status, especcially if it's a gift. But if you're planning to ride that horse, you'd better be sure it got all four legs, grandma would agree
2015-1-18
Use props
tpallai.yahoo
lvl.4

United States

Does anybody know how to put on the dam harness?? I can't figure out how to put the dam thing on!
2015-2-6
Use props
chato1974.gmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3657356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice Public Service Announcement (PSA) video!
2015-2-6
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

This is how you can put on your 'dam harness' ;)
Captureb.JPG
2015-2-6
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

tpallai.yahoo Posted at 2015-2-7 06:50
Does anybody know how to put on the dam harness?? I can't figure out how to put the dam thing on!

I use it every time I fly!!! It's easy just put it over your head with the big DJI logo facing backwards and slip your arms through it and pull it down and adjust it and it's good to go....  Not sure how else to discribe it.

Mike
2015-2-7
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-2-7 22:33
I use it every time I fly!!! It's easy just put it over your head with the big DJI logo facing bac ...

Picture of someone wearing the harness will be helpful.
2015-2-7
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Does anyone know when a second harness for the second controller will be available?
2015-2-10
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I am seriously trying to understand  how some people manage to fly their Inspire if they can't figure out how to wear the harness.
Don't wanna be rude, but how do you expect to handle a very complex machine when you're not able to properly attach a harness to your body ?!
Seriously, what's the next question on this forum ? How to insert batteries ? Where's the power button ? Is it safe to use the harness at night ? Come on, people, this should be a DJI forum, not Radio Erevan...
2015-2-10
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

M3SpeedRacer Posted at 2015-2-8 12:40
Picture of someone wearing the harness will be helpful.

Heres how I wear it. Also I know DJI could have gotten a much better looking model lol....

Mike

Harness

Harness
2015-2-10
Use props
choptlivah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795633 ft
Canada

You should relax.  it can be tricky at first.  Especially if you havent worn one before.  Try not to scold people for asking questions.  You say you "Don't wanna be rude"  but if that was the case you would have left your comment off this thread,  it's not helping anyone in the least.
2015-2-11
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I have no issue with people asking questions. I have a lot of them also, everyday. But before I start asking for help, I am doing my best to to find solutions to my problems on my own. And, sorry to disagree with you, Inspire harness is not a problem, not as tricky as you say, at least for people willing to fly such a complex machine. Sorry, but in my opinion if someone can't figure out on his own how to use this harness, it would be reccomended not to use this machine, results may vary.
P.s if you look at my activity on this forum, you should see I am quite a friendly person, willing to share my experience and help other users with answers, if I have them. Anyway, one thing completely unattractive to me is this kind of debates on forums, I'd rather use my time to learn something new about Inspire, have a safe flight !
2015-2-12
Use props
bernsch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 211657 ft
Germany

There is nothing do add to Manis answer and opinion!
2015-2-12
Use props
choptlivah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795633 ft
Canada

Weird,  cuz I see someone asking for help and you trying to make them feel stupid instead of giving them the help they asked for...

2015-2-12
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

choptlivah Posted at 2015-2-12 23:26
Weird,  cuz I see someone asking for help and you trying to make them feel stupid instead of giving  ...

I'm with you on that one. Probably better not to have posted.
2015-2-12
Use props
Roastie
lvl.2

France

Doesn't it hurt your man parts when you put it on?  

2015-2-12
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Roastie Posted at 2015-2-13 01:17

Lol there Roastie
2015-2-12
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Roastie Posted at 2015-2-13 01:17

Roastie, you just made think of the best Harness tutorial
A nice lady, naked, maybe with just some small bikini with DJI logo on it, filmed in slow motion, explaining in a very friendly manner, how to attach a bra to your body.
Problem solved, that's why soome folks are having a problem with it, mens are most of the times experts in taking the harness of, not putting it on
2015-2-12
Use props
robyn707.gmail
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys, you need a set of instructions for the first time with your training bra?
2015-2-12
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

robyn707.gmail Posted at 2015-2-13 07:22
Hey guys, you need a set of instructions for the first time with your training bra?

What made it impossible to figure out was that the "Y" section was attached backwards from factory.
2015-2-21
Use props
LocalFlavorTV
New

United States

mani Posted at 2015-2-12 19:10
I have no issue with people asking questions. I have a lot of them also, everyday. But before I star ...

Please be respectful towards others and refrain from using bad manners. In fact, I couldn't figure out how to put on the harness myself and I have a post doctoral degree in Astrophysics. Well, that's actually not quite true, but I did score highly on the SATs and passed my drivers test the very first time!
2015-3-6
Use props
huppeencoyote69
lvl.2

Netherlands

But the main problem is that this harness is not good.And it's not free.It all comes with the price.Like the case that's included.I know for sure that this comes also with the price.
And if I want a second harness I have to pay for it,and if I see this video I'm not going to buy this.Rather buy one from Seagate that comes with warranty.It's more expensive,but I don't want to see my TX and tablet going into the ground.
2015-3-6
Use props
fredsheldon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29193 ft
United States

All I can say is I needed to see the picture of how it was worn before I figured it out myself and I'm an instrument rated pilot and computer programmer. So thanks for the help to those who were nice enough to assist and, well the rest of you know, oh, never mind.
2015-7-27
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

fredsheldon@aol Posted at 2015-7-28 07:23
All I can say is I needed to see the picture of how it was worn before I figured it out myself and I ...

Sorry Mani, but it is an unusual thing to put on the first time unless you are a cross dresser or are used to wearing lederhosen! (apologies to German viewers)

And yes, there are too many questions in this forum that sometimes defy belief!

For those still wrestling with the beast:

1. hold dji bondage strap up by the two loops with the large dji triangle of love facing outwards, the dji clip should be at the bottom, dji logo's face away from you

2. slide arms through the two outer loops and head in the whole created below the dji love triangle and above the dji bondage clip.

3. Adjust bondage strap to accommodate man boobs and stomach girth.

4. store strap for dji end of year xmas bondage night,  purchase controller tray with dual mounting points for padded neck strap. It is an amazingly more stable solution and far easier to fit: "simply lift strap over head"

Good luck  .

2015-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules