Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Would anybody consider renting an Inspire 1?
1126 2 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blip
lvl.3

United States

Hello,
Would any of you guys consider renting an Inspire 1 for a couple of months? I learnt that I have to be away for awhile this summer and was wondering whether renting out my Inspire would be a good idea.

Naturally the person renting it has to be somebody with medium-high RC experience and will have to sign a few papers to incurr the necessary costs in case of damage.

Blip
2015-1-18
Use props
markaguille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

hi Blip, i would interested in renting sort term before buying as i live in Guernsey, Channel Islands and as a small Island with an airport on the south coast, im not sure how much no fly zone space is available on the Island for my to fly. ( Guernsey is only 7 miles long)  Renting short term would give me the chance to try before wasting my hard earned. I have flown rc helis/biplanes/light aircraft etc before.
2015-1-19
Use props
daver/m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

markaguille Posted at 2015-1-20 05:03
hi Blip, i would interested in renting sort term before buying as i live in Guernsey, Channel Island ...

Sure .. Acme drone rentals , but you'll need your own flight insurance , references , flight certifications ,
And the  $3000.00 Cash non refundable crash deposit .. Oh and your own ipad !
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules