Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
week transmission signal
719 4 2016-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
classic2003
lvl.2
Flight distance : 632769 ft
Canada

ive been having many problems with the phantom 4. even when it is right in front of me, the screen keeps crashing and lagging. what can i do to fix it??
2016-5-14
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

What device are you using for your FPV? Is it Android or Apple? New or Old? Also, are you getting a "Weak Transmission Signal" over where it says "Safe To Fly - GPS" at the top of the screen when your flying? Or is the app/device just crashing and lagging a lot? These are two different things with two different solutions. Some more info is needed before help can be supplied.
2016-5-15
Use props
classic2003
lvl.2
Flight distance : 632769 ft
Canada

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-5-15 11:26
What device are you using for your FPV? Is it Android or Apple? New or Old? Also, are you getting a  ...

iPad mini second gen. yes it says weak transmission signal at the top
2016-5-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello classic2003, did you test the signal in other places and use custom channel ? It would be better if you can post some screenshot of the transmitting channel condition at that time here.
2016-5-15
Use props
mstevens1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1064780 ft
United Kingdom

I always get short black outs on the screen even when p4 is only 20 metres away, when I look at the channel screen, it has small green sections but get a lot of red bars that go to the top, it is set in auto, I am new to drone flying so have not played around with that section before, I have flown the p4 a very long way away, it does not seem to matter how far or close it is and has done it in lots of different places.
2016-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules