Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
android devices not on the official recommended list
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mel.vincent62
lvl.1
United Kingdom

anyone using  devices not on the  official list ..  my  current smartfone  is far too small and i need something  bigger  that i can see  with my bad eyes and touch with mt big fat fingers  ..im the proud new owner of a phantom 3 standard..ive seen some great  tablets on amazon for under £80  but theyre not  on the   recomended list for example
https://www.amazon.co.uk/10-1-Fusion5®-Tablet-Android-Lollipop/dp/B00ZGPL8R8/ref=pd_vtph_147_tr_t_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=8F27D2NV4VYR3B2C2062
actually now  come to think of it ..my current smart phone ,a Moto G  isnt on the list and that works  so i guess  ive answered my own question ..
2016-5-15
Use props
superik.nice
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184058 ft
France

Hello, I had a Samsung tab 3 - not on recommanded android device. It was ok until a firmware upgrade few months ago (I had no live stream).
I ve bought another android tablet (not on compatibility list), à Xiaomi Mipad 2 (the mipad 1 is on the list). It s ok (I hope there will be no killing update ;) ). It costs 200 Euros.
I will not buy a tablet less than 150 euros (100 or 120 pounds), I m not sure it will enough strong.
Don t waste your money with  something too low/slow with not enough memory/ cpu.
Or maybe you could find a second hand tablet.

Eric
2016-5-15
Use props
Edward190
Banned

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-10-14
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

For the Standard .... I recc'd the Nexus 7 Vers 2 (or sometimes called the 2013) ...

I have the 16Gb version .... it was about $150 on eBay as a refurb. Its good on the standard as it keeps up with it ... it also works on my P3P.

As another says - be careful because the P3 requires a good processor to keep up with it ... don't go cheap.

Nigel
2017-10-14
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm using a Bush tablet I bought from Argos for about £80, app works fine with my P3A, the only thing is that the screen isn't bright enough, so I'm on the lookout for a tablet with a brighter screen, interesting to know how bright the Fusion is.
2017-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules