Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
no video feed on the phantom 3 standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barbara
lvl.1

Malawi

Hi guys

I have a phantom 3 standard which I've bought a couple of weeks ago. Initially it worked fine but then today I suddenly have no picture anymore

In the morning - all fine
in the evening - all black. The app doesn't seem to realise I have no picture. Everything else works fine. My image is just all black. Can anyone help and does
anyone have a very quick fix for this please?

I'm in Malawi and taking it somewhere who can look at it is not an option here.

Thanks

2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

So just to get a better understanding, does the status bar at the top of the Camera View indicates that it's Ready to Fly? Have you checked your exposure settings just in case your camera is set to a really low setting?
2016-5-16
Use props
gtokarsk
Captain
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Screenshots, give us screenshots...
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Barbara,it would be better if you can provide us with some screenshots. In my opinion, I'd suggest you to link your RC and drone again and select your camera exposure mode to auto.
2016-5-16
Use props
Barbara
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies guys. Only just read them now!!! The screenshots were a bit of an odd request though, as there was nothing to take a screenshot from. As stated, it was all black. As black as it can be. I changed the tablet in the end so it was clearly an app fault, not in the phantom itself.
2016-9-10
Use props
wmcvey
First Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Barbara Posted at 2016-9-10 12:48
Thanks for the replies guys. Only just read them now!!! The screenshots were a bit of an odd request ...

So you resolved your issue?
2016-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules