Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Buy DJI Care China from Indonesia
1332 4 2016-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akbar.alamsyah
lvl.1

Indonesia

I want to buy DJI Care from Indonesia for my new Phantom 4 and the nearest is DJI Care China.
Problem occur when I have to fill the telephone number after P4 SN. Always invalid phone number.
Looks like must China number or special number. Any idea how to handle this? Or just using fake china phone number?

2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Akbar, if you want to buy a DJI Care (China version), a phone number of China Mainland is necessary.
2016-5-17
Use props
akbar.alamsyah
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-17 19:09
Hello Akbar, if you want to buy a DJI Care (China version), a phone number of China Mainland is nece ...

So I must buy china mainland number? Using Jego apps for example?

Why email is not enough? I must pay for the shipment to China for repairing if accident occur and now plus additional china mainland phone number.

Please make it a bit easier for us that up until now still not supported by DJI Care even by DJI support/store in Indonesia.
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

akbar.alamsyah Posted at 2016-5-17 19:18
So I must buy china mainland number? Using Jego apps for example?

Why email is not enough? I must ...

Only Chinese users can buy the DJI Care Plan (China version).
2016-5-17
Use props
akbarp4
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi DJI Paladin,

I have asked to DJI before I post this thread. The answer is I could purchase DJI Care in China but only when I send it to China for repair.

I asked to this forum because I havent got the answered yet from them about the phone input problem, so if anyone in this forum has same experience could share with me while I am waiting the answer from official DJI store online.

I need to use my P4 this week for project and it is still fresh in the box (not activated yet) waiting for confirmation from DJI wheter I can buy DJI care or not.

I also need to buy more Phantom 4 next month for projects so I need this information for calculating project risk since I have experienced strange P3P fallen last month (still investigated by DJI).

This is the email from DJI:

Hi,

You could purchase DJI CARE in CHINA and use it, but only when you send it to china for repair

------------------
DJI-Chloe

Repair Office

===

The second answer:

Dear Akbar,
Your request (247585) has been updated..
For further inquiries, please reply to this email

Fiona (DJI)
May 12, 17:46
Dear Sir/Madam,
Greeting from DJI online Store!
Thank you for your email. Yes, if you buy it from china for the DJI care, you will need to send it to china for repair. Thanks.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
DJI online store

Akbar Alamsyah
May 12, 15:50
Dear DJI,
My name is Akbar and I live in Indonesia. I just bought DJI Phantom 4 and want to buy DJI Care.
Because DJI Care have not come to Indonesia yet, can I buy DJI Care in China since this location is the nearest from Indonesia?
So if something happened with my P4 then I can send it to Shenzen China for repair.
Thank you,
Regards,
Akbar
-------------------------------
This e-mail may contain confidential or legally privileged information and/or information subject to copyright. If you have received this e-mail in error you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited and please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. - "Gunakan Kertas dengan Bijak"

Kind regards,
DJI (Online Sales Support team)
This email is a service from DJI. Delivered by Zendesk
[N33330-429N]
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules