Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waiting for 4 Weeks now
682 3 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikepope
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi

I made a order at DJI and bought OSMO accessories for about 900.-$. I am still waiting!! I am tired of being put off.

Sod it !!
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Sorry for the delay, but could you please contact our sales representatives for any details about orders?

Thanks for your cooperation.
2016-5-18
Use props
bikepope
lvl.1

Switzerland

I did that and got put off week for week. We can’t understand why equipment, which is on stock in the store isn’t available for shipping for weeks!

We are operating several pro and consumer equipment from DJI and are very dissatisfied with the support we get as professionals. I know this is the OSMO thread, but we are waiting since month on a upgrade of A2 software too.
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

bikepope Posted at 2016-5-19 16:43
I did that and got put off week for week. We can’t understand why equipment, which is on stock in t ...

Hello.
We are acknowledged about your requirement and feedback, for any issue, we'll try our best to meet your expectation. However, everything takes time. If you'd like to know, please be noticed that our company has launched some new items, such as A3, Ronin-MX, M600 etc., kindly please check out in our official website.

Thanks for your understanding.
2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules