Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sound saving option for x5r with osmo please
660 1 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139331 ft
  • >>>

Hi there,
I just got my x5r adapter and connected the camera to the osmo. Everything updated and working. So far so good.

Biggest drawback is in my opinion, that the ventilation of the x5r is far too loud for any indoor shooting with sound

Why not build a very easy fix into the next firmware.

Just do what the Red cameras have to fix this problem, cause they have very loud ventilation too.

If you press record on the Red Epic the ventilation turns off or goes very slow until you stop the recording.

Too avoid damage, they have a timelimit for this. meaning, that the ventilator starts again if the take is going too long before you stop record.

Please, add that to the functionality, it would make the x5r/osmo combination a tool that would be professionally usable.

Thanks
DJI

P.S.: Any ideas when the connecting cable for DJI Focus with Osmo/X5R will be ready?  
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Holx,
Thanks for using the Osmo Raw.
About the ventilation issue, our engineers will try to find a better solution.
What you suggested has been implemented actually in the latest firmware v1.6.2.10 of the Osmo (X3 camera), our engineers will think about it.
If there's any update, we'll keep you informed, please keep an eye on our official website.

As for the DJI-Focus Osmo Pro/Raw Adaptor Cable, I still don't have any available update for you right now, please just wait with more patience. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

2016-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules