Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hello Guy's i'm a Newbie flyer need help
740 4 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hemiboy899
Flight distance : 18205 ft
South Korea

I have a Phantom 2 h3 3d Zemuse Gopro 3 Gimbal Package I have watch all videos on how to Calibrate Compass on my Phantom 2 after s2 switch 5 times up & Down then rotation hor & ver I get a solid green light but not blinking green light is it safe to fly?
2016-5-18
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Firstly are you in Phantom or NAZA mode ?
When you flip the switch to calibrate the compass the rear LED's go solid Yellow ?
Then after you rotate horizontally they go solid Green, then after you rotate vertically (nose down) the rear LED,s should flash Green / or Yellow or Red / Green depending on what mode you are in.
Flashing Green is GPS locked.
Solid Green means that you have not finished the compass calibration.
Maybe hook up to the PT2 assistant and see what the compass readings are, they tell you what range it should be.
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Hemiboy899, please try the vertical rotation again in the compass calibration. If it still doesn't work, you may need to use the PT2 assistant to calibrate the IMU and check the compass.
2016-5-18
Use props
Hemiboy899
Flight distance : 18205 ft
South Korea

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2016-5-19 15:36
Firstly are you in Phantom or NAZA mode ?
When you flip the switch to calibrate the compass the rear ...

Thanks Yesterday I figured it out started Blinking Green the problem was i didn't wait long enough lol
2016-5-22
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

patience....patience....Have fun flying and be safe! and thanks for posting back that you got it figured out
2016-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules