1 motor not working properly
3658 6 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hai

I bought a Dji vision +  2 year ago, only just found the time to play with it.
Starting the motors,  1 propeller is not getting up to speed. I bought a new motor replaced it but still got the same problem. So I guess that is not the problem.
I probably need some direction to locate the problem, does anybody has any idea how I can fix this ?

thanks

Werner

2016-5-20
Use props
TheRann4u
lvl.4

United States

You have option to replace the ESC board
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello wvschwab, it looks like a ESC issue but you can exchange the M2 and M4 motor to test the issue again.
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-20 19:07
Hello wvschwab, it looks like a ESC issue but you can exchange the M2 and M4 motor to test the issue ...

I already changed the motor for a new one.
Is that what you are suggesting ?
2016-5-20
Use props
You need to take a look at the ESC board which is the motor controller. The motors are brushless motors and are very reliable and thought. Most issues are with the motor controller which tells the motor what and when to do anything.if you changed out a motor you have already soldered connections to the ESC. Head back to that item.
2016-5-20
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

wvschwab@schwab Posted at 2016-5-20 05:09
I already changed the motor for a new one.
Is that what you are suggesting ?

Look at the props on your phantom, two black tips, two gray tips, motors are similarly marked.
Take the faulting motor and exchange it with the opposing known working black or gray motor and see if it spins up properly, if so then it is the ESC board and not the motor...
most as a rule will order the motor and ESC just to be sure and that is how you start your spare parts kit.

FYI...the motors are specific for their location on the phantom, two turn CW, the other two CCW and must be replaced with the correct orientation or your Phantom will have bigger problems.

Phantomhelp.com will have good references for other parts should you need them.
2016-5-20
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seen this many times before building these. New esc needed. Fit a v2.1 ONLY.
2016-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules