Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My new Osmo not work
1056 8 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cacu39
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1072201 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello, I received my Osmo today , after activate and update it does not work the stabilizer , it works everything but the stabilizer , it works everything but the gimbal , I have video signal, I can start recording , I can take picture, but the gimbal is dead , he has had a strong jolt and then free, I can do ?, the store where I bought it tells me to send it for repair and think it is not right because I could not enjoy a minute stays , I am very frustrated and I need .
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2016-5-20
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

If the gimbal is jumping around uncontrollably,unfortunately it will have to be sent back for repair, the store you bought it from should exchange it for you, for another unit
2016-5-20
Use props
videoguy
lvl.3
United States

If it will not move, you have to unlock three gimbal locks.
2016-5-20
Use props
cacu39
lvl.1
  • >>>
Spain

https://youtu.be/mg5pFRA7Oyk
2016-5-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the problem.
According to your video, it should be a hardware malfunction, please contact your dealer for an exchange.

Thanks for your cooperation.
2016-5-22
Use props
cacu39
lvl.1
  • >>>
Spain

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 14:43
Sorry for the problem.
According to your video, it should be a hardware malfunction, please contact  ...

hello, thanks for your reply , I am waiting for a new day Tuesday May 31 , now have stock , I can claim my money ? the dealer tells me that on Tuesday I receive a new one but my information ( I called the dealer and say it took 3 weeks to receive it) ( mercadorc , Spain ) I am very frustrated , I've been waiting since last Monday a correct answer and just tell me I have to wait !!!!! Thank you
2016-5-29
Use props
cacu39
lvl.1
  • >>>
Spain

Sorry for the problem.
According to your video, it should be a hardware malfunction, please contact  ...

hello, thanks for your reply , I am waiting for a new day Tuesday May 31 , now have stock , I can claim my money ? the dealer tells me that on Tuesday I receive a new one but my information ( I called the dealer and say it took 3 weeks to receive it) ( mercadorc , Spain ) I am very frustrated , I've been waiting since last Monday a correct answer and just tell me I have to wait !!!!! Thank you
2016-5-29
Use props
cacu39
lvl.1
  • >>>
Spain

Sorry for the problem.

2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

cacu39 Posted at 2016-5-29 18:04
hello, thanks for your reply , I am waiting for a new day Tuesday May 31 , now have stock , I can ...

Hello. cacu39,
Kindly please review our official after-sales service policy at http://www.dji.com/service.
If your dealer have agreed to exchange the unit for you, please just wait for any response from your dealer.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
2016-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules