Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Timelapse with rotation?
1204 6 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was wondering if there was a way to set up the Osmo on its tripod and set it to timelapse mode with the ability for it to pan x degree's defined over the timelapse periord w/o having to manually do it ?
2016-5-20
Use props
martin94b
lvl.4

Yes, this feature has long been promised by DJI (November 2015) but nothing yet.
For me that feature was THE reason to buy the Osmo. It would be a unique selling position for the Osmo, but DJI marketing dept obviously doesn´t care at all.
There are multiple threads diussing that topic

Will it ever come? Hope dies last but DJI keeps working hard to even destroy that last sparkle of hope...
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
This new feature has been reported to our R&D department.

If there's any update, we'll let you know at the first time.
Thanks.
2016-5-23
Use props
gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 16:17
Hello.

Can you add me to the beta test.. I was a beta tester for the Inspire 1 and DJI go app in the past.
2016-5-23
Use props
jeffmoltenberry

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 03:17
Hello.

Adela, when can we expect a new firmware update for the Osmo? May? June? July? There has to be a timeline, just whether ya'll are willing to share or not.
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

gateway@tietze. Posted at 2016-5-24 02:43
Can you add me to the beta test.. I was a beta tester for the Inspire 1 and DJI go app in the past ...

Thanks for your interest and support.
The beta test for the Osmo hasn't been launched. Once we have any update on it, we'll keep you informed on our website.
kindly please signup our beta testing community first at https://dji.centercode.com/signup/

2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jeffmoltenberry Posted at 2016-5-24 04:38
Adela, when can we expect a new firmware update for the Osmo? May? June? July? There has to be a t ...

Hello.
Thanks for your concern.
The next firmware update has not been fixed yet, I'm sorry that I don't have any available information for you right now.
Our engineers are working hard to meet your expectation and we'll keep collecting your good advice to improve our products.

Any feedback or suggestion would be highly appreciated.
2016-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules