failsafe in GPS mode
1941 4 2015-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vjoneskc.email
lvl.1

United States

I can not get out of failsafe when in GPS mode.

I am using a phantom 2, lightbridge, zenmuse, and the new 2.4 ghz remote.

I am able to get everything working perfectly, and can take off and fly and land in att mode perfectly fine.

The system is connecting to upwards of 10-12 sattelites according to the osd

It seems like it could be an endpoint setting but I am using the DJI remote.

any suggestions? I have moved the antennaes down to make sure they were not near the GPS puck at all. I can get some pics up if need be.  (i actually took the system off and put it on a reptile frame system that was using a naza and encountered same issue but did not have a video link to test on that sytem)

thanks in advance,

mark

2015-1-19
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

In your assistant there should be settings for distance limits. (I dont have a Phantom) Check and see if you have that checked...if that doesnt work do the 360 dance to reset your compass..you may be stuck in a home point from another location...another thing you can try, which happens to me every once in a while, put it in Atti mode on the ground (wait for the green home point flashes). Then flip to GPS...see if you go from yellow to violet LED then flip back to Atti and see if you get the yellow led. Mine hangs once in awhile. Maybe another is if you have the airport fence set
2015-1-20
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
China

Please connect your phantom to PC with USB cable and open Phantom 2 Assistants. Swith S1 to GPS mode and find whether slide block in U channel stays at normal fly mode just like the attaching picture.
QQ截图20150121210324.png
2015-1-21
Use props
vjoneskc.email
lvl.1

United States

working now thank you, was an endpoint issue i switched remotes and re calibrated several times and now works with any remote after calibration

U was not in normal but a bit to left and not registering GPS mode

thank you again!

using my lightbridge until prop locks arrive for inspire 1 just to be on safe side!
2015-1-21
Use props
antonio.mendiol
lvl.1

Mexico

vjoneskc.email Posted at 2015-1-21 22:40
working now thank you, was an endpoint issue i switched remotes and re calibrated several times and  ...

I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure how you did to solve this problem.

can you help me please?
2015-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules