Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Neutral Density and Polarizing filter experience
1485 2 2016-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmarkoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just ordered the PolarProFilters.com Cinema Series-Vivid Collection for $99.99. There is a $15.00 discount that brings this to $85.00 with free shipping (maybe just in U.S.). I emailed Jeff requesting the filter case and Custom P4 lens cover so ND's won't have to be removed. He wrote back quickly saying he is adding the P4 Lens Cover and the case. Great service and a real bargain.

As a side note, I purchased the PhantomFilters.com drop in filter set of 4 ND and 1 Polarizer. These filters work by unscrewing the P4 UV filter and dropping in the ND filter and screwing UV filter back on. I'd been happily using the ND8 to reduce shutter speed to twice the frame rate in average sunshine here in the Northeast. The other day it was overcast and the ND8 was not needed. After unscrewing UV filter I could not tap out the ND8. Finally had to use Swiss Army knife to carefully dig out the ND8. I emailed Jakob at PhantomFilters explaining the fear of damaging the ND filters or scratching the UV filter in the process of digging it out. Had not heard back from Jakob for 2 days so went ahead and ordered the Cinema Series because I also saw potential problem with the Polarizer needing to be re-oriented quickly and not being able to easily do so. The Cinema Series Polarizer works by turning the outer ring. Anyone want to purchase my PhantomFilters? :-)

Marty
2016-5-21
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

So you use nd and cpl at the same time? How size this work? It's a one product made out of two filters or they are combined together?
2016-5-21
Use props
mmarkoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Moshe.mmm Posted at 2016-5-21 17:49
So you use nd and cpl at the same time? How size this work? It's a one product made out of two filte ...

See the Cinema Polarizer/ND filters page. It says, "Shutter Collection Includes: Rotatable- ND4/PL Filter, ND8/PL Filter, ND16/PL Filter."
Marty
2016-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules