DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

2016-5-21
Use props
Spud
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Oh my God that was so cool! No I didn't watch the making of after, I don't want to know how that fall was done, it would spoil it
2016-5-22
Use props
munga808
lvl.2
United States

DJI IS THE BEST!
2016-5-22
Use props
FabricioE
lvl.3

Venezuela

Nice. I like the grading!
2016-5-25
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Very impressive.  What lens was the X5 using?  How did you handle the focus issues? Were you shooting 24fps?
2016-5-29
Use props
Wolfgang G
lvl.2

that's cool how you create a real cinematic footage only using the drone and osmo
2016-5-29
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great stuff Tim, thanks for the insight in film making.
2016-5-30
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Meant to ask Tim. What is the name of the Film. It would be nice to watch it  knowing how the scene was made.
2016-5-30
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft

Im just so thankful that all of the equipment worked and there was no bugs in the firmware...Phew what a relief!
2016-5-30
Use props
185EZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 396470 ft
United States

Awesome!
Is Cassandra available?
2016-5-31
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Love these series! Good content and so pleased to see safety being promoted too.
2016-6-1
Use props
stuartdye_photo
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Very well put together! Congratulations! im guessing it was all shot RAW. saving my pennies for the x5r...maybe after xmas.
2016-6-1
Use props
Excellent video. My question is how did you manage to keep the Osmo's horizon level. There is a widely known bug causing the horizon to slightly rotate. I've had this issue myself and there are apparently no known fixes. I emailed DJI's support but didn't even get a reply. Have you had any similar problems with your Osmo?

2016-6-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work Tim...

Looks easy when the pros are doing it

Rich
2016-6-14
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

Well, that just confirms what I have said for many years; "a set of the finest paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!"  and here is the perfect example;  Very modest equipment and film makers that know how to use it- then a dynamic and engaging storyline-  bloody brilliant example of talent in action.  

As a training film producer my work tends to be quite factual so I really enjoyed the wild action and tension on this movie.  Interesting that there was no z axis in use on the chase scene. This scene was so engaging that I had to replay it several times to study camera movement if any--then it was obvious that it didn't matter anyway, the scene was full of tension and when watching it I felt that I was there.

So it is worth repeating- 90% ability and 10% technicality is the mix required! and yes you guessed ---I REALLY LIKED IT!!!   

Rod and the (impressed) cat   
-
2016-7-7
Use props
userd26341422e
lvl.1
United States

Awesome.. Killer shooting, killer grading.. DJI brings a wealth of power to the table.
2016-7-22
Use props
khanthefearless
New

United States

Man that was a great video!!!
2016-7-25
Use props
khanthefearless
New

United States

I would love to go to DJI Film School and learn how they do all those awesome shot, including the fall I want to be apart of creators who want to show the world what they can do behind the camera. Creators know what they want and they bring it every time. I, myself is a creator who wants to learn and grow more as video/photography creator. I hope one day I can do what these awesome creators did!!!!
2016-7-25
Use props
user30aeca185f
New

United Kingdom

The colourist matched the look and feel really well. Together with some slick editing & directing.
2016-8-2
Use props
smallcirclellc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103376 ft

awesome! Im wondering how the audio was done though...great video!
2016-8-22
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

If only the X5R did not cost so much...

Anyway, this video is really well done!!!
2016-9-21
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome Video and I loved the "Making Of..."
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now