Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal parts list
2135 5 2016-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fmimages
lvl.2
Flight distance : 100174 ft
United States

My bottom plate broke in a crash and I can't find a part number for it. I've found sellers on ebay that seem to sell the part but there is confusion in the part name. DJI calls it a bottom part mount while the seller calls it an upper mounting plate. I have the new version Phantom2 and so all I have is picture matching. Online stores only sell a partial list of parts.

2016-5-22
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Pics please.
2016-5-23
Use props
fmimages
lvl.2
United States

I broke this part
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It is officially called the dampening plate when dealing with the H3-3D and H4-3D gimbal, Another example can be found below from one of our dealers:

http://www.helipal.com/dji-h4-3d ... -upper-bracket.html

It is considered the upper bracket, since it is the upper part of the gimbal itself. When discussing about this part, using terms such as the gimbal mounting plate or the vibration absorbing board would also be fine, as the Phantom 3's and the older Phantom 2 Vision Plus used that terminology for a similar part.
2016-5-23
Use props
fmimages
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-5-23 10:10
It is officially called the dampening plate when dealing with the H3-3D and H4-3D gimbal, Another e ...

That upper bracket you refer too is fine I just bent it back. The bracket I am referring to is the plate that is affixed to the Phantom body. It broke and cracked the shell of the body. The link I referred above to from ebay shows the part I broke but the naming is off from the ebay seller. This is the only link I've found to purchase one part. I can find plenty of links to buy a complete unit. I am hoping to find some expert opinion as this is my first gimbal and only gimbal I own.
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fmimages@yahoo. Posted at 2016-5-24 03:29
That upper bracket you refer too is fine I just bent it back. The bracket I am referring to is the  ...

The name that the eBay seller had was correct, as shown by another dealer below:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/ ... 562%2C&A=details&Q=

The dampening plate that you're referring to is an older version of this item. the link that I initially provided is the newer version. Again, this piece comes with the H4-3D assembly, which is why it is called the "upper bracket". If you are looking for other spare parts for the H4-3D, we do have various dealers that have a decent amount of spare parts available.
2016-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules