Changing camera angle
30809 8 2016-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
feistymega
New

Australia

Hi

Newbie user here. How can I change the camera angle?
For instance, if I want the drone to be directly overhead and have the camera point directly to the ground.

2016-5-22
Use props
malvern
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Page 39

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _en_v1.2_160328.pdf
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

You use the tilt wheel.
The full PDF manual is in the app. From the homepage, tap the upper right icon and that will take you to the Academy section. There's the manual, tutorial videos, and a flight simulator.
2016-5-22
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you serious asking that question, did you read any of the  pages from the manual, or if you cant read did you watch any You tube videos regarding set up
2016-5-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Exib Posted at 2016-5-23 07:50
Are you serious asking that question, did you ready and pages from the manual, or if you cant read d ...

Maybe he could not find the answer.....Lets not take him to the woodshed just yet, Now if he keeps asking basic questions, You hold him down while I beat the daylights out of him.... and then we will switch.....good times

Cheers exib- donnie
2016-5-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Feistymega, did you get your answer ?  There is a Ton of videos and manuals to read and sometimes you can miss what you are looking for.  Which model do you have specific ?  you can use the scrool wheel on the top left top of the RC Transmitter to "tilt " the camera down, also you can change the settings of the C1 C2 on the back of the RC to change form tilt to pan as well.  There are a ton of features that i am still learning about as well , be sure to read the manual cover to cover and watch lots of the tutorial videos, keep in mind some of them are model specific and may not apply to your aircraft.  My best advice is to go slow and build up confidence, also dont trust any single member with advice, look for consensus among members and then make your own decision, you are the Pilot after all.

If you ever need help and cant find the answer, send me an e mail, I will sure try to help. Also I am going to leave a link from a very informative page about DJI aircraft settings and functions.

Have fun- fly safe - donnie  

donaldjames1990@gmail.com
2016-5-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Good tips page here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10tozj ... mmary%20Guide.pdf?d
2016-5-23
Use props
djiuser_NsTTmtN
New

United States

Exib Posted at 2016-5-23 04:50
Are you serious asking that question, did you read any of the  pages from the manual, or if you cant read did you watch any You tube videos regarding set up

Are you really that big of a jerk? You could have answered the question as fast as being a butt.
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_j64wg8OKXyq0
New

Australia

Incels

Dial top left side of controller
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules