Inspire 1 Controller HDMI Output
4588 4 2015-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jerry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675046 ft
United States

After connecting an HDMI monitor to the controller, enabling Dual output in the App and enabling OSD in the app I have the following issue.The OSD Diamond at the top of the screen that moves left to right does not appear to be the homepoint when it is centered on the screen. On the DJI iOSD mini, the Diamond represents the homepoint.  I flew 5 times this past weekend and when the Diamond is centered on the screen it appears to be the nose direction of the Inspire when it took off.   In other words, if the nose happened to be pointed north on take off, and then I flew 500meters out and to the East, the diamond only centered on the screen when the nose was pointed north, which of course would not be the home point.

What does the Diamond on the HDMI output OSD represent or is there sometype of issue with this?
2015-1-19
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Had this exact thing happen on my phantom two once ,after last firmware update , my set up is GoPro on zemuse to iOSD mini to fatshark 600mw video tx to my fatshark predator googles , it seemed it didn't record the home point correctly for some reason , I did the compass dance re calibrated it a few times checking and rechecking fourth take off it was fine ?? Think it was a compass , home point malfunction ...? I'm waiting for my inspire , going to pick up the new  fatshark predator HD googles for the new bird ..
The FS 720p HD googles have the HDMI in port plus a lot of other real great features , 720p view , and it has its own sd for direct recording and playback.. Love the view with googles it puts you in the pilot seat and makes using an iosd display incredibly awsome and safe , when I fly back to my home point I simply lift the googles up to my fore head about 40 ft from my position turn the bird 180 and back her in and land ..
2015-1-19
Use props
airymok
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623652 ft
China

mine don't have problem... when the diamond point to the middle, the aircraft's nose always point to the home point...
2015-1-19
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

airymok Posted at 2015-1-20 12:55
mine don't have problem... when the diamond point to the middle, the aircraft's nose always point to ...

That's good !
2015-1-19
Use props
vanbrenk.email
New

Netherlands

Mine Inspire does not piont to the home position on the HDMI mode on my Cinemizer if I piont it to home position.
If I flown it on Android the home point is correct.
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules