Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin W/ Lightbridge 2 controller?
3618 6 2016-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcel
New

United States

can I control my ronin ( tilt / pan ) with the lightbridge 2 controller ( connected to sbus) ?? any help greatly accepted
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
By connecting the Gimbal port on the Air System of the Lightbright 2 to the LB port on the Ronin-M, the Lightbright 2 controller can control the movement of the Gimbal.

Thanks.

2016-5-23
Use props
skbritten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225564 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hey I have Roin MX and want to use my Lightbridge 2 on it.

the cable it comes with is different to how i had it for a for a lightbridge 1. it has a Canbus clip cable coing form one of the two LB Clip ends.

is this the right cable to go from the LB port on the ronin MX to the Lightbridge 2 gimbal port.

then if i plug in the can port ontop of the ronin into the A3 will it all work without needing a stupid secondary HDMI transmitter from gimbal to drone further increasing latency. I want to be able to move my Ronin MX from aircraft to handheld without leaving the Lightbridge2 video TX on the craft. the S1000 will have a good old analog video link for the H3-3D zenmuse for pilot if needed.

please any ideas of the lightbridge 2 to LB wiring for Ronin MX

Thanks Sam

2016-8-5
Use props
4K Aerial
lvl.1

Australia

skbritten Posted at 2016-8-6 10:55
Hey I have Roin MX and want to use my Lightbridge 2 on it.

the cable it comes with is different to ...

I've set mine up on the Ronin M with LB2.
So far the system works but video feed is really unreliable.
The cable is for the D Bus I took it off my S1000 and that controls the movement.
So LB2 plugs into GImbal port for video transmission, I have HDMI from the camera to LB2.
2016-8-17
Use props
SoaringGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108025 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 23:40
Hello.
By connecting the Gimbal port on the Air System of the Lightbright 2 to the LB port on the Ronin-M, the Lightbright 2 controller can control the movement of the Gimbal.

I have a Ronin-M and LB2 connected as you described. I can't find a way in the DJI Go App or the Assistant App to configure the joysticks on the controller to move the Ronin-M. The LB2 and Ronin-M manuals are of no use. The manual seems to assume there will be a flight controller on the air side and a slave controller connected. on the ground. I just want the LB2 joysticks to move the gimbal the way the Ronin-M remote does.

Help please!
2017-3-4
Use props
flostone5
lvl.1
Switzerland

SoaringGuy Posted at 2017-3-4 16:27
I have a Ronin-M and LB2 connected as you described. I can't find a way in the DJI Go App or the Assistant App to configure the joysticks on the controller to move the Ronin-M. The LB2 and Ronin-M manuals are of no use. The manual seems to assume there will be a flight controller on the air side and a slave controller connected. on the ground. I just want the LB2 joysticks to move the gimbal the way the Ronin-M remote does.

Help please!

Did you find a solution to get the LB2 controller to work with the Ronin?

Thanks
2018-2-16
Use props
Jashin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27185 ft
Czechia

SoaringGuy Posted at 2017-3-4 16:27
I have a Ronin-M and LB2 connected as you described. I can't find a way in the DJI Go App or the Assistant App to configure the joysticks on the controller to move the Ronin-M. The LB2 and Ronin-M manuals are of no use. The manual seems to assume there will be a flight controller on the air side and a slave controller connected. on the ground. I just want the LB2 joysticks to move the gimbal the way the Ronin-M remote does.

Help please!

I have same problem. My Ronin-M is connected to LB port but any movement doesn't work.
2019-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules