Lost signal and crashed the Phantom 3 4K
3097 9 2016-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
minhaj.uchs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25971 ft
United States

On 5/20/2016, I lost signal and drone crashed into a tree.

And I talked to the dealer where I bought the drone from and they said since I am still under warranty I should be good and also said to notify DJI.

So my question is : Can you check my flight data and let me know if Its my fault or the drone really lost signal because I was not able to control the drone via remote control anymore.

I already sync my flight data. (attached a picture of when this incident was happend)

Thanks. And let me know what should I do next.

Flight Logs

Flight Logs
2016-5-23
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sure, we'll take a look. Please post your DJI ID here and make sure that you synchronized the flight records
2016-5-24
Use props
r2d22001
New

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-5-24 06:05
Sure, we'll take a look. Please post your DJI ID here and make sure that you synchronized the flight ...

My Phantom 3 pro crashed , who do I contact for help. THANKS DEE My name is Dee Williams I am 60 years old been flying rc for many years bought my first Phantom 5 years ago and have been a loyal customer ,bought a Phantom 3 Pro approx. 3 months ago it is killer was flying it on Saturday and a prop came loose mid flight and crashed in mid flight , I have never crashed this quad , most of the time I catch it and don't even let it land, it is destroyed and I don't have the money to fix it, I am a caregiver for my disabled wife and saved for a year to get this, could you PLEASE help me with the repairs, since it was not pilot error. PLEASE HELP ME, Herschel De Williams Jr.
KF4TKL
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Dee! I'm sorry for your accident! Please contact your local repair center to get your drone fixed.
UNITED STATES
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
Our turnaround time is about 2 weeks! Hopefully you will be in back in the air very soon!
Thank you!
2016-5-24
Use props
minhaj.uchs
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-5-24 06:05
Sure, we'll take a look. Please post your DJI ID here and make sure that you synchronized the flight ...

ID - MINHAJ.UCHS

Email Address - minhaj.uchs@gmail.com

I already synced the flight data.

Thanks.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

minhaj.uchs Posted at 2016-5-25 10:08
ID - MINHAJ.UCHS

Email Address -  

Hello Minhaj, I've downloaded your flight record and checked the accident.The drone started working not normally from 7:35 in the record.If you have found your drone, I'd suggest you to download the flight data (FLY021.DAT) from the drone and send it to support.us@dji.com for data analysis.The data file contains more details of this issue which is necessary.
2016-5-24
Use props
minhaj.uchs
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-24 23:14
Hello Minhaj, I've downloaded your flight record and checked the accident.The drone started workin ...

Thanks!

So you think this was my fault or was it drone issues?

I already created a ticket so should I upload that file there too after sending via email?
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

minhaj.uchs Posted at 2016-5-25 11:25
Thanks!

So you think this was my fault or was it drone issues?

I cannot make a conclusion now because the details are not enough. You can reply the ticket with your flight data and we will look into it then.
2016-5-24
Use props
minhaj.uchs
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-24 23:27
I cannot make a conclusion now because the details are not enough. You can reply the ticket with y ...

Ok.

So How do you download flight data (.dat) file from the drone?
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

minhaj.uchs Posted at 2016-5-25 11:31
Ok.

So How do you download flight data (.dat) file from the drone?

You can check it here :http://support.dronesmadeeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/206171443
2016-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules