Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not DJI Intelligent Battery! - HELP!!!!
9545 12 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WOODFILM
New

Germany

Hello,

i bought 3x 4350mAh Batteries for our 1.Gen Ronin (L).

Non of them works. Ronin powers up, short time of motor action and then going to kill mode.

GIMBAL App is showing: Not Intelligent Battery!

With my old 3400mAh Batteries everthing is working solid. I also updated to the latest firmware via GIMBAL App on Mac OSX.

So how can i fix this Problem??? HELP PLEASE!

Need that Batteries tomorrow!

best Karl

2016-5-27
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

the last update did this to both my batteries purchased a year ago and used 'twice' as my Ronin has not been functioning properlly.
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Please make sure that the battery is firmly seated in the slot. For the first time, please fully charge the battery with the corresponding battery charger, the new battery is not compatible with the old battery charger.
As you already know, the new battery is only compatible with the latest firmware.

If there's any further update, please let us know.

Thanks.
2016-5-31
Use props
hyper.alx
New

France

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-31 10:25
Hi,
Please make sure that the battery is firmly seated in the slot. For the first time, please fully ...

I have a problem on DJI RONIN

Today i have made the firmware upgrade to the IMU Version  and CGU version
But since iv done that the Ronin dont work anymore
The motors are stopped and dont work few second after the power on (and the information the software monitor are the good one)
I cant Auto Tune anymore or Calibrate the system
Then it is written "Not DJI Intelligent Battery", but in fact it is the real DJI intelligent battery
Iv try "default" button and my power cycle
but in all cases i cant use my DJI Ronin and i need it on a shoot ill be on next week

would you answer me really fast plz
thank you

The Monitor of the DJI Assistant Software
2016-10-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

hyper.alx@gmail Posted at 2016-10-7 17:05
I have a problem on DJI RONIN

Today i have made the firmware upgrade to the IMU Version  and CGU  ...

Have you double checked that the batteries are sitting properly in the terminal?
2016-10-7
Use props
fans747b76a6
New

United States

I am getting the Not a DJI Intelligent Battery error message as well.
I noticed this in the release notes.
The GCU firmware has been updated to v1.2 to support the new Ronin Intelligent Battery (model no.
844297-4350mAh-15.2V).

My battery is model # 423496-1580mAh-14.4v
Could that update be the problem? My Ronin-M came with that update.
2017-2-25
Use props
Booncroft
New

United States

I'm having the same issue, updated the firmware and now the gimbal won't work and it says the battery isn't an intelligent battery but indeed it is...
2017-2-25
Use props
mozde
New

Germany

same over here... never used our ronin because of that problem. Is there any fix? Or is anybody working on a fix?

we got this battery: - 844297-4350mAh-15.2V
GCU firmware: 1.3
IMU: 3.1
Battery: 0.0(it shows)
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mozde Posted at 2017-4-6 01:35
same over here... never used our ronin because of that problem. Is there any fix? Or is anybody working on a fix?

we got this battery: - 844297-4350mAh-15.2V

Just to clarify, have you made sure that the battery is fully seated in the Ronin? Some times it takes a little more of a push down to ensure that it reads properly.
2017-4-6
Use props
mozde
New

Germany

hey guys thanks for the respond.

i think we got multiple problems/missconfigurations. The initial Problem was that i was the third person who attempted to configure and it was hard for me to ask what was done before. I got it yesterday and ive read the forum about similar problems so i doublechecked that the battery is fully seated. "Solution" was to fully load the battery again.

Maybe it was a not fully seated battery though, although i checked it twice ;) we will observe that but i think its "solved"

sry for the panic and my sloppy english

Have a nive day,

tino
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mozde Posted at 2017-4-7 02:08
hey guys thanks for the respond.

i think we got multiple problems/missconfigurations. The initial Problem was that i was the third person who attempted to configure and it was hard for me to ask what was done before. I got it yesterday and ive read the forum about similar problems so i doublechecked that the battery is fully seated. "Solution" was to fully load the battery again.

Good to hear you got it sorted.
2017-4-8
Use props
Kasey F
New

Australia

SOLVED!!! For me anyway... The battery needs to 'CLICK' down slightly more than I originally had (I was swapping batteries out 10+ times think the batteries were stuffed...  All brand new gear..)  I then slid the battery in and down to where I normally had it, then I put a little more downward force on the battery pack and it made 'CLICK' noise!!  And Boom!  Problems SOLVED!! Turned the iPhone app off the back on, turned the Ronin M on, went to iPhone app More... The hit factory reset... All of the 'NON-Intelligent Battery issues have gone and the Motor Kill issue was gone!!!  

Working Perfectly now....
2017-4-14
Use props
fansc13ce9d2
lvl.1
United States

OK, Just had the same problem... and SOLVED it.

Took the battery out. Found the two little pin connectors to the battery (on the Ronin) that seem to spring slightly (I assume this is the 'intelligent' connectors). I pushed each one down with my fingernail making sure they sprang back up to full height. Flicking them down a few times and letting them spring back up (and no doubt cleaning the ends in the process) I then put the battery back on and pushed it down as hard as I could, tightening the side screw on the battery whilst still pushing down... and for the first time all my batteries work again.

I never write on forums, but this bugged me so much and I was so relieved to find the solution that felt I had to share... Hope that helps.
2017-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules