Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SOME PLEASE HELP ME!
745 5 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolf1
lvl.1

United States

I have 2 Inspire 1's...  I recently upgraded each with the latest 1.8 firmware...

THe problem I am having...  The drones fly great - have complete control...  However the frame keeps resetting and when it doesnt many of the pixels throughout the screen are resetting...  It hapens more frequently when I turn or move the gimball up and down...

I did not have this with the most rcent firmware...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2016-5-27
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Be sure to enable the "Hardware Decode " On the Dji Go app and also clear the Video Cach as well.  Maybe the Device the go app is on is having trouble keeping up with the sudden movement.  By enableing the Hardware decode , you will take some of the strain off the processor and by clearing the Cache it will also take strain  off the processor.

Of course always check all your connections between the camera and Gimabal .  

I am not sure if the new update caused this  or if some of the settings were changed when you updated the RC.  

Also on the camera setiing on the go app ( Far right on main screen )   be sure to open and make sure you Re- set them and then make sure they are all to the USA standards and not european  Like the "PAL and  "NTSC (?) "  also the Hrz rating is set to 60 anti flicker enabled ETC.  I am not home right now to look at my Go app but you get the idea to check the settings .  

Are you getting any pixealtion while recording to SD card  or only when it is live transmission ? This willl tell you whre the problem is located, on the camera itself or on the Image transmission.  If the Video Transmission  then  check and make sure the Channel is set to Auto and not locked on custom, always after updates go through every screen and make sure the settings are where you like them,  what I do with my I pad is take screen shots so i can remember what my sweet spots are.

This should get you pointed in the right direction, and any of my peers may have other ideas as well....

Try these first and see if it helps - donnie  

2016-5-27
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

You have this help post  listed twice, if no one posts to the other on you can go erase it, if someone posts to that one then you cant .

donnie
2016-5-27
Use props
Wolf1
lvl.1

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-5-27 14:26
Be sure to enable the "Hardware Decode " On the Dji Go app and also clear the Video Cach as well.  M ...

YOU ARE A STUD!  My hardware decoding was not selected!  Fixed the problem!
2016-5-27
Use props
Wolf1
lvl.1

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-5-27 14:26
Be sure to enable the "Hardware Decode " On the Dji Go app and also clear the Video Cach as well.  M ...

Thank you again!
2016-5-27
Use props
Donnie
Captain
United States

My pleasure-

cheers- donnie
2016-5-28
Use props
Advanced