My newest Osmo wishlist
879 1 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alan.zapata
lvl.1

United States

With live streaming begining to sneak into the Osmo (though it's nowhere near ready for any real use yet) I have a new wish list.

1. Create a small interface box that could fit between the handle and X3/X5. It could be similar to the X5 Raw adapter, only instead of an SSD, it would have an HDMI out, Can-bus adapter, and Wifi hub. The HDMI for plugging into a real streaming box like a Teradek Cube or VidiU, Can-bus for focus control and a WiFi multi client hub for streaming the image to a client or second operator.

2. A seperate joystick for pan control which is more accurate than the the on cam joystick. Maybe just add integration with the wireless joystick for the Ronin to the interface box I dream about.

3. Wireless control for focus. Again please throw it in the interface box.

4. A non-handle base for the X3/X5. Basically instead of a handle, just a box that the camera sits on. I currently have my Osmo in a DLSR cage with my add-ons (audio, RF mic receiver, battery). It works great both one handed and for more control I can grab a side handle and do complicated moves. I also throw it on a jib arm occassionaly which is easy with all the mount holes on my cage. The only issue is the handle just gets in the way.

5. Real audio metering and some way to monitor (in the interface box again??)

6. Multi client monitoring for directors, producers, etc to see whats going on. Already mentioned but I have to say it again. It is VERY IMPORTANT!!
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Thanks a lot for your concern about the new live streaming features and thanks for your suggestions.
We'll think about all of your ideas.

If there's any relevant update, we'll let you know in our website.
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules