Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to live stream do Facebook Page?
37697 33 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ISA AYDIN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 504692 ft
  • >>>
United States

So DJI started its great feature of live streaming to Facebook, which created me a lot of oportunities, Does anybody know how to stream to facebook page instead of account?
2016-5-27
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Nobody has any idea? DJI team?
2016-5-28
Use props
NotARubicon
lvl.2

United States

As far as I can tell, it's not possible because there is no option/ability to choose your page identity - it simply logs-in with your personal account.
2016-5-28
Use props
schembri.drew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 414039 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Yeah same problem, from Facebook the permissions seems to be turned on and allow DJI app to post on pages but no option to change login details as "NotARubicon" said...DJI update please?
2016-5-29
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I found it actually )) on the top of the window you can choose where to stream )))
2016-5-30
Use props
colin7
New

France

ISA AYDIN Posted at 2016-5-30 21:21
I found it actually )) on the top of the window you can choose where to stream )))

Hello, where is it ? I tried really hard but didn't see where is it...
2016-6-29
Use props
colin7
New

France

ISA AYDIN Posted at 2016-5-30 21:21

2016-6-29
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

colin7 Posted at 2016-6-29 12:59

Are you using Android? It's currently only available on the iOS version of DJI GO
2016-7-4
Use props
terrierist
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Here are some tips.

You cannot post to GROUPS you are a member of on a personal Facebook account, only pages you manage.

1. Log out of Facebook on the iOS App
2. Log out of Facebook on Safari Browser or whichever browser you use
3. Log out of Facebook in the DJI Go App
4. Re-log in to the Facebook Live on the DJI Go App with your FACEBOOK PAGE User name  and password if it is a business, this will be your Facebook Page, and NOT your personal profile details
5. When logged in, click the GO LIVE button
6. Next, a button will come up with your name and an arrow to the right, click on this arrow and a drop down will show the pages available,  select where you wish to post to
7. a couple of seconds later you will be live.

PLEASE REMEMBER!!! You have to log out of personal iOS Facebook (not your Facebook Pages app if you have a business page) AND Facebook in a browser for this to work.

Hope this helps.

Kev
2016-7-5
Use props
omriamos
lvl.2

Israel

4 months after this thread was created - does it currently work with Android as well?
2016-10-1
Use props
Relic
lvl.1

Czechia

Does anyone know if this will be possible via android anytime soon?
2016-10-13
Use props
darylpau
lvl.1
Hong Kong

I bought osmo for facetime!(on android) Now it seems like get an ipone is the only way out! Not a very good customers experience at all...
Btw, dji please please no more empty promises...
2016-10-13
Use props
highflyinrunner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8894 ft
United States

I'd also like to know when I'll be able to stream to a Facebook Page rather than just my personal account on the Android app. It asks for permission to manage & post to Pages but doesn't give the option to actually do it.
2016-12-4
Use props
fansac552f4d
New
Flight distance : 282300 ft
New Zealand

Is anyone else struggling to log out of facebook live and then log into a different account? It seems to always log straight back in to the same account... DJI GO 4 app - Phantom 4 Pro+. HELP PLEASE!!!
2017-1-26
Use props
rsowder
New
Flight distance : 277333 ft
United States

fansac552f4d Posted at 2017-1-26 19:58
Is anyone else struggling to log out of facebook live and then log into a different account? It seems to always log straight back in to the same account... DJI GO 4 app - Phantom 4 Pro+. HELP PLEASE!!!

I finally figured this out on mine. I have an iPhone and I have two different Facebook accounts. It was logging on to the one I don't use any longer. I had to go to Facebook on the Chrome browser, log out there then logged out on the Safari browser. Then started the DJI Go 4 app and now it gives me the option to log into my other account.
2017-3-25
Use props
fans75f5b0f8
New
Flight distance : 339849 ft
United States

It is possible to live stream to a facebook page that is linked to your personal profile. When you first setup facebook live streaming in the app it will ask you to login, login with your personal profile. Once you tap the "go live" button it will take you to the next pager where you enter a title. On this page you can tap your profile picture and it will give you the option to switch to a page that is connected to your account. Hope this helps!
2017-7-11
Use props
AerialSpotlight
New
Flight distance : 9721 ft
United States

fansac552f4d Posted at 2017-1-26 19:58

I too am struggling with this. It looks like it is only available on IOS. I am an ANDROID user and there is NO SUPPORT for this platform.... Very frustrated. I've bought over 4 drones from dji and an OSMO. NO IDEA why they don't support ANDROID...
2017-9-5
Use props
fansea577f2a
New
United Kingdom

I'm trying to connect to Facebook live using DJ I Osmo. I followed most of the posts on here, but still cannot get it to connect, it is showing me that I am posting to one of my pages on Facebook, the video is recording and going live , But it's not appearing on my Facebook page or any page that I use as the landing page, any ideas please. regards UK beginner
2017-9-16
Use props
Dougdeu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152349 ft
United States

fans75f5b0f8 Posted at 2017-7-11 10:02
It is possible to live stream to a facebook page that is linked to your personal profile. When you first setup facebook live streaming in the app it will ask you to login, login with your personal profile. Once you tap the "go live" button it will take you to the next pager where you enter a title. On this page you can tap your profile picture and it will give you the option to switch to a page that is connected to your account. Hope this helps!

This worked! Something changed between the upgrades for me and I could not find the new path to the other pages I manage -- pretty bad UI on DJi's part..  Thank you!
2017-11-1
Use props
Dougdeu
lvl.1
United States

ISA AYDIN Posted at 2016-5-28 04:08
Nobody has any idea? DJI team?

see #19 below "fans75f5b0f8 Posted at 2017-7-11 10:02
It is possible to live stream to a facebook page that is linked to your personal profile. When you first setup facebook live streaming in the app it will ask you to login, login with your personal profile. Once you tap the "go live" button it will take you to the next pager where you enter a title. On this page you can tap your profile picture and it will give you the option to switch to a page that is connected to your account. Hope this helps!"
2017-11-1
Use props
Dougdeu
lvl.1
United States

colin7 Posted at 2016-6-29 08:59

on iphone -
"fans75f5b0f8 Posted at 2017-7-11 10:02
It is possible to live stream to a facebook page that is linked to your personal profile. When you first setup facebook live streaming in the app it will ask you to login, login with your personal profile. Once you tap the "go live" button it will take you to the next pager where you enter a title. On this page you can tap your profile picture and it will give you the option to switch to a page that is connected to your account. Hope this helps!"
2017-11-1
Use props
fauxcols
lvl.1

Norway

Some updates for the live stream on Android ?

Impossible to have the streaming option if connected with RC or phone to the Spark.

BUT : I manage to start a (black) live stream on FB without connected the spark, then open the spark and connect it (without closing the djiGO4 menu, unless I loose the possibility to stream) then stream, but only on my personnal account, not page ...

Not really fun as a procedure ... but it is a start ...
2018-2-6
Use props
theperfectline
lvl.1

New Zealand

Hey, guys, I was super annoyed to find out I couldn't go live to PAGES with Android too, but I found a solution!

Follow the steps to create a RTMP stream & key on your page here: https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/get-started/live

Now open the DJI App go to streaming settings, click custom RTMP stream

Copy paste the RTMP steam URL from facebook and add a "/" then paste in the key. It should look something like this:
rtmp://live-api.facebook.com:80/rtmp/r238hf2fh?s=fdhsdfh - of course this a fake one - and you the details from Facebook above

PS the stream key is stupid long so copy and paste, then send to yourself on FB messenger - then open messenger on your phone, copy paste to DJI App
2018-3-3
Use props
dennis.hinkamp.usu
lvl.2
United States

fans75f5b0f8 Posted at 2017-7-11 10:02
It is possible to live stream to a facebook page that is linked to your personal profile. When you first setup facebook live streaming in the app it will ask you to login, login with your personal profile. Once you tap the "go live" button it will take you to the next pager where you enter a title. On this page you can tap your profile picture and it will give you the option to switch to a page that is connected to your account. Hope this helps!

BINGO this works! you just have to wait until you get to the title page
2018-3-23
Use props
fans49f67982
lvl.1

Vietnam

Any body has guidr video for this issue? Any update? Many thanks!
2018-3-25
Use props
djiuser_htSR1uf9jdFz
New

Italy

theperfectline Posted at 2018-3-3 01:28
Hey, guys, I was super annoyed to find out I couldn't go live to PAGES with Android too, but I found a solution!

Follow the steps to create a RTMP stream & key on your page here: https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/get-started/live

Cool thanks. Still is seems to start the live video on facebook page only clicming live on the pc...I mean on the mavic control it indicates live video is proceeding but until you do not click on start streaming on pc page where you have set the rtmp (click on trasmetti in diretta (italian ))...the video does not show on the page...any solution?
2019-1-20
Use props
Lazaro Barcelo
New

United States

I think DJI app just tur to crap
2019-6-16
Use props
Lazaro Barcelo
New

United States

I try to live feed it saying is connecting but nothing
2019-6-16
Use props
Dansinn
lvl.1

Why you dont use youtube to do it??
2019-9-6
Use props
fcwest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73595138 ft
United States

Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.
2019-12-13
Use props
MCurtisMcCoy
lvl.1

United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-204828-1-1.html
2019-12-23
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42628 ft
Malaysia

fcwest Posted at 2019-12-13 17:00
Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.

Hi, I get easy solution for Facebook page Live Streaming.... I found out new Android app on Google Play Store can go live on facebook Business page Live Streaming
( Drone pilot )
2020-2-10
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Malaysia

fauxcols Posted at 2018-2-6 00:48
Some updates for the live stream on Android ?

Impossible to have the streaming option if connected with RC or phone to the Spark.

Hi, I get easy solution for Facebook page Live Streaming.... I found out new Android app on Google Play Store can go live on facebook Business page Live Streaming
( Drone pilot )
2020-2-10
Use props
suresh.vk1citygmail.com
lvl.1
Malaysia

djiuser_htSR1uf9jdFz Posted at 2019-1-20 01:36
Cool thanks. Still is seems to start the live video on facebook page only clicming live on the pc...I mean on the mavic control it indicates live video is proceeding but until you do not click on start streaming on pc page where you have set the rtmp (click on trasmetti in diretta (italian ))...the video does not show on the page...any solution?

( Drone pilot )
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules