Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI_yes or no- is the z axis available?
1115 8 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

DJI, it has been a while---- Please just give me the truth- is the z axis module available or not? (and please don't thank me for my patience, understanding or support- I just want a straight answer.) My dealer here in NZ said that the promised shipment hadn't arrived and is now weeks late (shades of deja vu!!)
Rod and the cat.

2016-5-27
Use props
NotARubicon
lvl.1

United States

I ordered mine from Multicoper Warehouse on Wednesday and it arrived today..
2016-5-27
Use props
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

NotARubicon Posted at 2016-5-28 16:46
I ordered mine from Multicoper Warehouse on Wednesday and it arrived today..

Hi notarubicon, yes maybe I will have to order from US. But wherever possible everyone in NZ tries to support local traders, we are a tiny place and the south Island has only 1 million people. I guess I will wait. Ho Hum.
Rod and the cat
2016-5-27
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is available, in 30 to 40 days_
2016-5-28
Use props
rodAndTheCat
First Officer

New Zealand

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-5-29 06:56
It is available, in 30 to 40 days_

Hi R&L aerial and anyone else who thinks the z axis is a reality- you are right- 30-40 days from order!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

DJI , don't announce things for sale that you don't have, that is morally as low as it gets!! and there is no way I am going to pay you a cent until my dealer says he has one in his hands--- despicable behaviour--You should be taken to task for your deceitful advertising!!!

You have the makings of some great products, just no business ethics-- disgraceful!
Rod and the (extremely pissed off) cat
2016-5-31
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-5-31 08:22
Hi R&L aerial and anyone else who thinks the z axis is a reality- you are right- 30-40 days from or ...

This is a very common thing with Chinese company's, take for instance  Wicked Lasers, a few years ago I, like many others, order 1000watt handheld lasers, in stock mind you. Nobody got there orders for months , as many as 6 months from purchase. They would say your order has shipped and provide a fake tracking number. Come to find out they needed the money to manufacture the lasers, they were completely broke!!! That's why it took so long. Sound familiar???????????
2016-5-31
Use props
basaria
New

Indonesia

Sorry to jump in on this tread. I would like to veryfy if the z axis available for orderinv from dji website is for x3 or x5 camera? Some sites said they are the same or compatible. Is that correct?
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

basaria Posted at 2016-6-1 08:07
Sorry to jump in on this tread. I would like to veryfy if the z axis available for orderinv from dji ...

Hello, basaria
The released Z-Axis is only compatible with X3 presently.

About any sales issue, please contact our sales representative directly for more details.

Thanks.
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi all,
Sorry that I don't have any further update for you presently about the sales of Z-Axis.

Please refer to our official online store website for more information: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-z-axis?from=menu_products

Thanks.
2016-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules