HDMI Issue With GLYPH
1018 4 2016-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

I'm up-to-date with firmware on the radio, Phamtom 3 Advance and have reloaded the the GO app  on the iPhone6s.
Still everytime I trun on the GLYPH I lose video signal on my phone.  Looks great on the GLYPH, but I really want it in both places.

Update just found this -
If you have the HDMI module installed on your phantom three, you also have to enable the output of it in the HD settings.  As far as getting another wireless signal out that I do not know and that would be a third party thing. The HDMI port on the module is made to connect a HDMI cable to and not to do wireless transmission.

Good News that fixed it.  I'll leave this post as it may help soneone else.The information should be in the Dji "how to video". IMHO

Without HDMI

Without HDMI

With HDMI

With HDMI

2016-5-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

If you want the live feed on both of your mobile device and your goggles, it is necessary to enable this option: HDMI.PNG
2016-5-29
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-29 01:15
If you want the live feed on both of your mobile device and your goggles, it is necessary to enable  ...

Thank's I found that after reviewing a post by Ken, it's something that you may want to add to the How-To video.
2016-5-30
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
United States

Flying with a friend who is wearing my Glyph viewer
cp.jpg
2016-10-13
Use props
warlock2yyy
New

Spain

Hi !! Recently buy a P4 and glyph googles... I was a problem with firmware of RC and drone ... then restart the firmware upgrade and now I have the newest version... Now see the image and OSD through  the glasses but the head tracking don´t work!!!!... when I was a problem with the firmware the image don´t work and now is the opposite
Anyone can help me to solve the problem with the head tracking??
Sorry for my english

Thanks in advise
2016-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules