Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone send me a downgrade link
930 3 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamiemullner
lvl.1

Switzerland

Can someone send me a link to enable me to downgrade to IMU 2.1 on my Ronin? My email is puzzle_media@outlook.com

Thanks,
Jamie
Puzzle Media
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
May I know why you would like to downgrade the IMU to v2.1?
For the best user experience and service support, we would always recommend upgrading the firmware to the latest one.
BTW, in case you may not notice this information, please read this post at http://forum.dji.com/thread-53404-1-1.html.

Thanks.
2016-5-30
Use props
jamiemullner
lvl.1

Switzerland

Because I am having issues with the roll axis (see my thread "Falling over" on roll axis) and have heard of some people having success when downgrading firmware. I'm afraid the link you posted does not wok.

Jamie
2016-5-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jamiemullner@ho Posted at 2016-5-30 21:02
Because I am having issues with the roll axis (see my thread "Falling over" on roll axis) and have h ...

Hello.
The latest firmware (IMU 3.1) is for solving the roll drift issue, if you've upgraded to the latest firmware without solving the issue for you, please contact us further.
Plus, the downgrading to IMU 2.1 can only be operated by our technicians.

I've checked out your another thread "Falling over", we'll try our best to help you figure out the problem.

Thanks for your support.
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules