Repair help
1151 7 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi

Anyone know who I contact about a repair. My 4 was damaged today and I believe it was due to a fault with the drone.

I do have DJI Care but if it was a fault do they still deduct from my care plan.
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello matabbirali! Sorry for your crash! Please get in touch with your local DJI support center to get your drone fixed:
GERMANY
+49 (0) 9771-177 3000
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 3:00PM (GMT+1)
2016-5-29
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Tim

I received a reply today with a link to download a form, but when I try I am required to purchase Windows subscribtions to be able to download this.

Do you possibly know another way.

Also, do DJI know why these drones have started falling out of the sky recently as I have read, as this is what happened to my 4 yesterday when it reached the RTH point.
2016-5-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

matabbirali Posted at 2016-5-31 04:23
Hi Tim

I received a reply today with a link to download a form, but when I try I am required to pu ...

That does seem odd, have you contacted the Europe Support team to have that form resent to you? They should be able to provide some sort of alternative in order to move forward with their process. It would be hard to speculate as to what could have been the cause of the incident without further diagnostics by the repair team. Once they are able to evaluate the aircraft, they would get back to you with a better understanding as to what happened.
2016-5-31
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I did contact and ask them to resend.

They replied saying they have not received the completed form from me and I need to send this, doh
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

matabbirali Posted at 2016-6-1 21:22
I did contact and ask them to resend.

They replied saying they have not received the completed form ...

Did the replacement form they send end up doing the same thing? It may be archaic, but are you able to print the form out to fill it out? If you're still having issues, please provide your ticket or RMA number, so I can try to find an alternative for you?
2016-6-3
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yes but finally gave up and purchased the Windows programme to open it.

I have not yet been given any RMA number or anything if the such, I have asked them for this on Friday.
2016-6-5
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Or ticket number
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules