1322 5 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

Hi,

just want to get confirmation of the correct procedure to upgrade the inspire 1 pro to the latest firmware (from 1.5 or so)

i have the latest firmware on my pc right now. do i need to unzip it before putting it on the formatted micro SD card?

whats the correct order of updates?

ive the inspire 1 pro, 2 remotes, 3 batteries and a charging hub. which do i start with?
im asking as i recall seeing somewhere about the order of updates being important, but i cant find it and i cant reliably recall the correct order!

thanks.

2016-5-29
Use props
rodo2071
lvl.1

Canada

If I recall from reading DJI's instructions, the AC firmware is the first to be updated, the batteries will get updated with the AC update. Then to update the RC firmware.

Where you able to have connection between AC and RC?  I have the following problem and cant resolve it:  I only have the Insipre 1-Pro received yesterday, 1 remote and the two batteries 1xPB47 / 1xPB48. I did follow the instructions to the letter but I am unable to pass the AC flashing yellow light from the tail which indicate "Not Connected To Remote Controller".  Any insights how to fix this is welcome.
2016-5-29
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update the Bird first. Do this with the Remote OFF. Critical!!
Then update the RC from the app.
2016-5-29
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Ireland

the reason i want to upgrade is to try amd see will it fix an issue im having, the no image transmission signal problem

any idea if it should help?
2016-5-30
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

It best to keep the aircraft up to date with firmware releases.  If you are still unsure, then perhaps just wait a few weeks after each release before updating.

2016-5-30
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Ireland

Just finished updating there, everything is back to working now!

Just having trouble with hooking up the second remote as a slave.

Any advice? The instructions ive seen so far, turn on remote, open app, turn on inspire, press link rc in app and then press that button in the nose of the inspire so far hasnt worked.

All its done is unlink my master controller when i turn it back on.

When i follow the same procedure with the master controller to re-link it it works a charm. Remote beeps to indicate its searching and all. It connects after 2-3 seconds.

The slave controller gives no reaction at all when i press link in the app.

Any suggestions?
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules