Are they any Windows Software for Phantom 3 Standard?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
inkev1961
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1583120 ft
United States

Hello!  I just got my Phantom 3 Standard a few days ago and since Saturday have had about 5 flights.  Still in Beginner's mode.
I have a Irulu Tablet 10 inch and have downloaded DJI GO from Google Play.   I have been gradually learning this.  I really would love to program my Phantom for planned flights. Not sure how to do that yet, Waypoints?     Anyhow I was wondering if gthey have any Windows Software to set up my Phantom?  Windows 10 and Windows 7 Pro?      I guess I have lots more questions but that's about all for now.
I have 4 Tarantulas and 2 Syma X8G's and three Syma X5C's, I've had several JJRC's, been flying for a year and a half now.
I live in Arizona. Thanks!
2016-5-30
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft

Unfortunately there is no windows software for the phantom 3, Ive checked multiple times before and am not willing to trust an unofficial program on a website to control my $500+ drone
2016-5-30
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello inkev1961, unfortunately there isn't an Windows software for P3 Standard. DJI GO app is only available in IOS or Android platform.
2016-5-31
Use props
inkev1961
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-1 10:31
Hello inkev1961, unfortunately there isn't an Windows software for P3 Standard. DJI GO app is only a ...

Thanks!   Sorry for taking so long getting back, I figured that the Computers won't work at this time.   I have been busy with lots of things, and also here in AZ Currently the heat!     I am gradually learning it  and i also got Litchie   but, I prefer the DJI-Go!   Been learning to set altitude heights and then it automatically returns to home!   Auto Take offs, and then the Auto RTH is Cool!
I have three batteries for it to have backup time/xtra flying.    Thanks for responding!
2016-6-8
Use props
inkev1961
lvl.1
United States

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCncpNxaoHOQBgxLhaBAvf9g
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

inkev1961 Posted at 2016-6-9 02:11
Thanks!   Sorry for taking so long getting back, I figured that the Computers won't work at this t ...

Never mind. If you are new to the drone. hope this video channel can help you :
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBOmkQQJ2KWNL-uRBZsP43-r
2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules