1816 18 2016-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504692 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi everybody, So today I got another surprise from my P4. It was working normally until today except gimbal tilt and altitude drop issues. I have 7 hours and nearly 130000 ft of flight with it, never crashed not even touched anything, no scratches nothing. Last time I used it 2 days ago everything seemed to be perfect. Today on Memorial day I got the permission to live broadcast the parade from it, I came home took it out and here it is.  NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION, GIMBAL DISCONNECTED. P4 starts, all sensors are working, GPS 14, battery, temperature, voltage everything is ok but transmission. And here is the video.

I will apologise instead of DJI for the clicking sound  when aircraft is started. It is very loud on video but actually not that loud in reality. I think the microphone is very sensitive.

2016-5-30
Use props
DanielMyst777
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145276 ft
United States

I have seen this before in a water damaged Phantom 3 Pro. The image worked for a few minutes then it cut to black and said no image transmission and gimbal disconnected.

My advice to you is to check the gimbal cords (follow the black ribbon) attached throughout the gimbal and to the phantom itself and make sure they are all tightly seated. That would be my best guess. If it is a problem with the gimbal cord attached directly into the main board of the drone, then that would require opening up the drone shell.
2016-5-30
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I can't do that, I have a warranty. But ribbon looks in place, and why would it loose. Never crashed,
2016-5-30
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Team, I need an urgent help. I have to fly this thing tomorrow morning
2016-5-30
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Dji Team? Any comments on this issue? BTW P4 started working later like nothing happened..  Should I expect it again?
2016-5-31
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good luck with Dji helping you on here!, they are too busy counting their money. Or at least they should sort out the Dji go app that they've now impregnated on everyone's devices rendering their stuff nearly unusable!. Total IDIOTS.
2016-5-31
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Really they just don't care
2016-5-31
Use props
net_box
lvl.4
United States

I was getting very bad video using the 2.8.2 app.  

Once I downgraded the app to 2.8.1, the video was back to normal.
2016-5-31
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

But it looks a little bit different, there is no connection at all, and Gimbal is disconnected.
2016-5-31
Use props
stalked-buddha
Banned

Greece

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-6-1
Use props
Jmtcarujo
lvl.1

Portugal

Format the SD Card on the pc
2016-6-3
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Jmtcarujo Posted at 2016-6-3 16:54
Format the SD Card on the pc

SD cards? There was a transmission problem not recording problem. Anyway it started working by itself later that day
2016-6-3
Use props
Jmtcarujo
lvl.1

Portugal

That happened to me yestarday, i took the Card off, and the câmera started. then i formated the Card and everithing works fine.
Hope could help somebody ego happenes the same
2016-6-4
Use props
keongwee85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 331391 ft
Malaysia

why DJI not responding to this thread ?
2016-10-18
Use props
Heniek W
lvl.2

Canada

keongwee85 Posted at 2016-10-18 10:08

Because they don't care about phantom line, they're too busy fixing Mavic because of the Casey's flyaway...
2016-10-18
Use props
chrisheldman
lvl.1

United States

Isa,

Had the same with mine.  Gimbal would not work on start up.  Turn everything off, then restart.  Gimbal would come up.  Take off and ten minutes later, the gimbal would go offline.  Land, repeat, and back to working order until the next drop.

Did the firmware updates, deleted the app and reinstalled, even did a gimbal calibration as part of the preflight.  Still didn't fix it.

Spent an hour on the support chat and 30 minutes on a call the next day.  Just sent the drone and RC back for evaluation.  Still in transit so I do not have any more news then above.

2016-10-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

keongwee85 Posted at 2016-10-18 17:08

Because it was resolved 14 weeks ago (last 2 replies were 4th June 2016).
2016-10-18
Use props
imovetheearth48
lvl.3
United States

ISA, not sure this might be an issue, but I was told from day one that the RC is turned on first, then the Drone and lastly the DJI GO app is opened. I saw in your video that you opened the DJI GO app before turning on the drone. Just throwing that out there...........
2016-10-18
Use props
farrasoran
New

Jordan

hi isa .. how are you .. i have the same problem and its not working am trying since one week to fix it .. any advice ?
thank you
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules