Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care For Malaysia + Weird Crash
1960 7 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aididhaiqal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1132822 ft
Malaysia

Hi guys,Please do this in malaysia and also,I lose my P4 Today (Will buy other) for strage reason...Not hit a bird or anything (Cant see log because its crash when my phone dead)....Its heavily broken but can fly! (Only up and down)...I want special request DJI...Can i get at least 10% discount on new Drone?
2016-5-31
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.3
Malaysia

#Teached me one thing
#Done fly without the phone and dont use sport mode in low altitude where bird can be found
2016-5-31
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.4

Hong Kong

DJI Care is like an insurance. If you bought it, they'll just replace your crashed plane.

A heavily broken plane is pretty much useless to DJI since it takes more time and money to repair than just build a new one.

DJI will check the data stored in your crashed plane and decide whose fault it is.
2016-5-31
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.3
Malaysia

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-5-31 20:22
DJI Care is like an insurance. If you bought it, they'll just replace your crashed plane.

A heavily ...

Should be the drone as While return to home,I release the stick so the drone will hover,But its not hover and instead Alltitude drop and crash
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your loss, aididhaiqal. I'd suggest you to sync your flight record and get in touch with our tech support via support@dji.com. When you send an email to them ,please make sure the DJI account is correct and make a brief description of your issue. Besides, currently DJI Care plan is not available in Malaysia.
2016-5-31
Use props
bigglyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-1 12:05
Sorry for your loss, aididhaiqal. I'd suggest you to sync your flight record and get in touch with o ...

Does anyone know of any cover that IS available in Malaysia?

I can live with my P3S uncovered (still waiting for it to be delivered) but there's no way I'd upgrade to a P3P or P4 if there's no way of insuring it.
2016-8-16
Use props
dhoomkethu
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-23
Use props
djiuser_2ic1jguNJorf
Flight distance : 32651 ft
Malaysia

bigglyguy Posted at 2016-8-16 00:01
Does anyone know of any cover that IS available in Malaysia?

I can live with my P3S uncovered (still waiting for it to be delivered) but there's no way I'd upgrade to a P3P or P4 if there's no way of insuring it.

yeah me too... at least we have something to be assure about... the drone itself is not cheap .. right
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules