Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
sonic copters has 9 available today on amazon web site if anyone is interested
1826 4 2015-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beaverdoc
lvl.1
United States

Just confirmed my order through amazon and received shipping tracking number.  They had 14 this morning when I woke up and in 2 hours sold 6.  You have to hurry if u want one.  Good luck!
2015-1-20
Use props
ktpens1
lvl.1

United States

I also picked up a dual controller set on amazon last night and received the tracking info this morning. Verified it was in stock with the seller and they said it would go out today.
2015-1-20
Use props
Beaverdoc
lvl.1
United States

ktpens1 Posted at 2015-1-21 02:47
I also picked up a dual controller set on amazon last night and received the tracking info this morn ...

congrats.  Just wanted to say beware of sellers on amazon stating they have them in stock.  I had to confirm with sonic copters before making the purchase through amazon.  Initially ordered on amazon though flight tech which said they had 5 in stock.  They charged my credit card and sent me a lanyard 3 days later.  Told me they actually did not have it in stock but because of amazon policy had to send something.  So lesson learned is don't trust outside seller on amazon unless u confirm.
2015-1-20
Use props
ktpens1
lvl.1

United States

Correct. I emailed the seller beforehand and confirmed they had them in stock and ready to ship. They said they did, promised to get it out, and I doubt they want to chance their Amazon seller status on it. That said, it takes a click of a button to have the money back on my card the moment I sense something is amiss.

I felt more confident as they continually replied and updated me as they were boxing things up and shipping them out. Maybe they are just really good at running a scam, but if that is the case, I end up with my money back and they have nothing, so it seems no legitimate business would have any reason to do that.
2015-1-20
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.3

United States

Yeah I ended up with a lanyard from Amazon also for the same reason.  I ended up getting to keep it after I cancelled my Amazon order with full refund.
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules