Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can you please explain me
950 9 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
janistriblis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 388783 ft
United Kingdom

When is the picture mean on the box.
Screenshot_20160531-194644.png
2016-5-31
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Works with both Android and Apple devices and also live streaming with your you tube account as a verified streaming app.
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There is no option for the Android to stream live on YouTube is only option for the iPad to stream on YouTube and Facebook so what's going on and my drone been sent back today dealer because it's losing connection after 40 metres so I'm going to wait for the new one if that doesn't help I will send it back again and then we will speak with the company DJI
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/ARMjVGKY-Nc
2016-5-31
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
United States

janistriblis Posted at 2016-5-31 14:21
There is no option for the Android to stream live on YouTube is only option for the iPad to stream o ...

ummm Well OK....
So you are having more of a range issue then the picture posted.  
Which model are you using and also what is the firmware version?

Some have been reporting latest firmware version causing range issues so before you send it back, maybe we can help.
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Model is Phantom 3 standard and the software is the newest version because I bought two days ago and updated all to the newest. Downloaded Android app and iPad app from DJI
2016-5-31
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
United States

janistriblis Posted at 2016-5-31 15:04
Model is Phantom 3 standard and the software is the newest version because I bought two days ago and ...

Here is an option to try since your latest firmware has resulted in limited flight.

The Steps :
1. Download the firmware at http://phantomhelp.com/Mobile/Phantom-3-Standard/#FirmwareArchive and select the fw that you want .bin file format

2. Insert the file to sd card, outside folder, and must be the only one .bin file format

3. Turn on the RC and the drone without sd card until it connect (RC and Drone)

4. Connect to DJI GO App (to see downgrade status stay at front page of the app)

5. Insert the sd card. Then the downgrade process is starting and rear led will turn to yellow and there will be beep sound from the drone (it is normal). See at DJI GO app, there will be status bar show the downgrade process. If the rear led becomes green it means the process is complete, you also can see the succes notice at DJI GO App.

6. Restart the RC and Drone, connect DJI GO App, check the FW. Finish.

I hope it can help the issue of 1.6.80 firmware for Phantom 3 Standard

NOTE : DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!

This one has seemed to help people.
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... _FW_V01.05.0070.bin
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks very much I will try it now is the weather is really good it's good to test now I will let you know if that will help
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

After downgrade 100hight 90 distance.
2016-5-31
Use props
janistriblis
lvl.1
United Kingdom

All the time is coming up warning message please update I don't like this song if the company made the product you should be good when you doing the latest update and it's not working so this is faulty item so then we should send them back I'm not the person will just plays around the other small company was making money so the product is not good so we sending them back and if the next one doesn't work or will be the same we will send it back and believe me this company who is selling these drones will be very angry and they will remove from the sales DJI Phantom three standard
2016-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules