Can any of you please figure this problem out?
811 3 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
minhaj.uchs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25971 ft
United States

After I crashed the Phantom 3 4K a couple days ago and when I found it on the ground I noticed a little scratch on the ribbon cable, but I am not sure if its that causing the problem?
When I flew it after the crash. I started getting this type of videos.

So do you think if its the ribbon cable thats causing it? or I have to replace the camera?

Thanks!
2016-5-31
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Definitely a cable issue, but could be the scratch on the cable causing a short when vibrating, oir the impact could have caused some cable inside to become lose. Perhaps there's an electronic part inside that's lose - but certainly looking into the cable would be the easiest.. i wonder if you could use some glew to cover the scratch, so even when it vibrates the wires cannot contact each other.
That would be what I'd try first.. What if you turn it on and check what happens as you move, rotate the aircraft? anyways, some ideas here, hope you gonna get more good suggestions from others.

2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello minhaj, I'd suggest you to contact our tech support and send the drone to our North American service center for diagnosis. I think both of the black cable and camera mainboard have some problems. 北美地址.JPG

2016-5-31
Use props
dmartin.ealnet
lvl.2
United States

I had a similar problem after replacing the flat cable in my gimbal assembly, after a crash.  After re-seating the cable ends in the connectors, all is ok now, for the last several months.  Good luck.
2016-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules