Best Osmo Settings for Low Light - FULLY TESTED
20011 10 2016-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Osmo Tips
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Check out what we've been up to. What settings do you use for Low Light and Night Time Shooting?

2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for the video!
2016-6-1
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Having just got my Osmo yesterday, your tutorial is very helpful. Thank you.
2016-6-2
Use props
Osmo Tips
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Gronkston Posted at 2016-6-2 12:07
Having just got my Osmo yesterday, your tutorial is very helpful. Thank you.

No worries! I'm glad you found it useful. You can check out more videos and tutorials on our website http://osmotips.com/dji-osmo-video-tutorials-and-tips/
2016-6-2
Use props
Gronkston
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Osmo Tips Posted at 2016-6-2 14:13
No worries! I'm glad you found it useful. You can check out more videos and tutorials on our websi ...

, Bookmarked your Site and Subed to your Youtube channel. The free LUT filter you supplied me can be used with ColorDirect 4 but the Cyberlink software is limited to what the user can do with it. Thank you.
2016-6-2
Use props
lancegriggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448327 ft
United States

Great vid. Gonna be useful.
2016-6-4
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

nice tips, but at round 1 i'm not sure if the 4K is the winner, because you need a very powerfull pc or mac to edit it easy and quick.
how ever the video is very helpfull and explained well!
2016-6-5
Use props
Osmo Tips
lvl.2
United Kingdom

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-6-5 14:20
nice tips, but at round 1 i'm not sure if the 4K is the winner, because you need a very powerfull pc ...

100% true. I use a macbook pro but even this chokes sometimes. However if you use Adobe Premiere, the Autumn (Fall for some) release will include ability to edit using proxies, then only click to full 4K for the render, after your edit is done so this should make lives easy .  
2016-6-7
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Osmo Tips Posted at 2016-6-7 19:07
100% true. I use a macbook pro but even this chokes sometimes. However if you use Adobe Premiere,  ...

That's really good news.
2016-6-7
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

nico_mav@hotmai Posted at 2016-6-5 14:20
nice tips, but at round 1 i'm not sure if the 4K is the winner, because you need a very powerfull pc ...

It depends very much on the age and configuration of your iMac.

My old iMac struggled to edit 4K, but my late-2014 iMac can edit clips directly in the time-line (no transcoding or proxies needed) using FCP X.

But yes, you really need a fast and well-configured computer to edit efficiently in 4K.

However, if you're doing some serious editing and delivering 1080p or "2K", then 4K is the way to go.
2016-6-7
Use props
Osmo Tips
lvl.2
United Kingdom

LenMiddx Posted at 2016-6-7 20:57
It depends very much on the age and configuration of your iMac.

My old iMac struggled to edit 4K, ...

Computer processing limitation is the one obstacle I hate the most and sometimes limits what I really want to create. but let's see what the new Adobe PP will usher in.
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules