1194 2 2016-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ayrshireuav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 957297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

After a few weeks of carrying the inspire 1 battery in my left hand whilst filming with my Osmo in my right I finally came up with a solution. My Manfrotto tripod holder from my bag! Attached to it is my Osmo carrying case strap. Round my waist. Pull tight. Bobs your uncle. A battery holster. Felt proud of myself. I fixed a real problem and it didn't cost me any extra money.

Proud as I was I needed praise from someone else. I skipped into the garden to show my wife expecting her to be proud of my accomplishent. Was she proud? Did she high 5 me and low 5 me TopGun style? No.

She merely pointed out the Inspire1 battery clearly fits inside the Osmo Carry case and I should have just used that from the start.

Now I know how the Americans felt spending millions on the space pen when the Russians spent $10 on a box of pencils.

Back to the drawing board.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for the little lovely story.
It's surely a smart way to make the most of our possessions.
2016-6-1
Use props
danielpirvine
lvl.2
Australia

Nice!
Has anyone worked out a way to power an osmopro with a v lock camera battery using the DTap ?

I have lots of camera batts didn't really want to buy a phantom batt if I don't have too
2016-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules