Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolvesSi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI.
There are a lot of phantom users experiencing controller signal loss.

Why is this happening all of a sudden?

Why are you not making any kind of statement regarding this?

Why are you not repairing people's drones.

If the drones are only going 10-20 metres without losing signal then your product is not working as advertised, and therefore under UK law refunds or replacements should be given.

I'm currently writing up a draft letter for anyone experiencing this problem within the UK (or for that matter EU) to send to trading standards. Enough people complain and do it we WILL get satisfaction on this matter.

Thank you.

Annoyed, ex DJI supporter.
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello WolvesSi, could you describe your signal issues in detail? What FW version and app version that you are using now? Have you upgraded to IOS app 2.8.3 to test? Many users were experiencing issues with 2.8.2, but 2.8.3 fixed these issues for many users.
2016-6-2
Use props
WolvesSi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Everything seems fine. Take off within seconds remote signal lost and RTH initiated. Then signal comes back, then goes again. Even just sat in the house with controller right next to aircraft signal will intermittently disappear. Video signal fine.

Fw 1.6.80
Latest version of app.

I tried to install previous version of firmware to test but keep getting 'get firmware version failed' message.

It happened overnight. My phantom is kept in a hard case and wasn't crashed, banged or anything. It simply stopped working normally.

Totally frustrated and annoyed.
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

WolvesSi Posted at 2016-6-2 17:47
Everything seems fine. Take off within seconds remote signal lost and RTH initiated. Then signal com ...

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.If you have tried it in different places with some mobile devices but no good,  I'd suggest you to sync your flight record and get in touch with our tech support in Europe. It is recommended to send both of your drone and RC to our service center for diagnosis
联系欧洲.JPG
2016-6-2
Use props
Wolfgang G
lvl.1

Hong Kong

My P3S with 1.6.8 flies very well. You are unlucky, dude. Send it to fix.
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules