connection issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottking555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125453 ft
United States

I did a software update on my galaxy s5 yesterday and wish I never did, Now I can't get my go app or my litchi app to connect. When I plug in my phone to the transmetter it tells me to make the app I'm using the default app. So I go into settings  and do that and it still wont connect. I already uninstalled the apps and reinstalled them too.  Can anyone suggest anything.
2016-6-4
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Can you roll back to the previous on your android device?
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

After you plug into the RC via USB cable and power up the RC, swipe down from the top and you should see USB for charging, tap that and change it to Software Installation or MIDI devices and you should be able to connect.
2016-6-4
Use props
scottking555
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125453 ft
United States

Thanks Ken but it still wont connect
2016-6-4
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I've recently gotten the same popup a few times.  The app comes up at the same time as the popup, and the connection is already working.  I just hit cancel or ok and go fly.  No connection problem at all.
2016-6-4
Use props
maresmbsub
lvl.1

Switzerland

Same issue after uninstall Litchi the dji app works. any Idee 4  help ????

2016-7-2
Use props
acegolfking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4285 ft
United States

I tried pluging it in but dji doesnt reconize because the app says. Connect a device heres how it used to work but not now

Used 3 differnt cables and nothing but my phone does connect
2016-7-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

acegolfking Posted at 2016-7-3 09:56
I tried pluging it in but dji doesnt reconize because the app says. Connect a device heres how it us ...

Could you happen to provide a screenshot of the message you're receiving? For clarification, have you confirmed that you have USB Debugging enabled and that the USB is set to MTP or the equivalent of media transfer? What are your current firmware versions on your aircraft and what OS version are you on for your S5?
2016-7-2
Use props
acegolfking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4285 ft
United States

The screenshot i could but it doesnt even gfive a message it just says  "Click here to learn how to connect your tablet to controller" like if you had it started up but nothing plugged in
I have not changed any settings on my tablet ever i only use it now for the drone thats it
current version is the newest 1 (even though it does say battery needs to be updated)
Its a android OS
and im not using a S5 i got a NV shield
2016-7-3
Use props
DanBG20
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11995 ft

I've had the exact same problem for several days and this worked....I did not expect it to but it was as simple as following Ken's instructions above.  I've flown for 6 months with no connectivity issues and all of a sudden I could no longer go into camera mode.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app over and over....I just picked the "MIDI" option Ken mentioned and I'm back in business.
2016-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules