UK shipping and customs??
1940 5 2016-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomo-uk
New

United Kingdom

ive been looking at purchasing a phantom 3 advanced and notice on the support section that it states customs tax and excise is all in with the price of the craft can you confirm that i wont be charged when it enters the uk?? also i read somewhere that sometimes dji will send the quad from a uk supplier if they have it in stock is that correct?
2016-6-4
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yes once you order you should not have to pay anything else such as taxes.
2016-6-5
Use props
tomo-uk
New

United Kingdom

They hit you with the value added tax when it comes to the UK though which is 20%
2016-6-6
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

No they do not, DJI pay all this themselves so you don't have to pay anything further.

I got a call from the delivery company asking the value of my package before it was released, I won't go in to details of why they called to check but can confirm, they confirmed everything was already paid up.

This was for a Phantom 4.
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

We ship out UK orders from our UK or China warehouse depending on what you buy and our inventory status. No matter where we ship out your order, you don't need to pay for VAT or custom fee. If the courier try to charge you, please don't pay for it and contact us (onlinesales@dji.com)immediately. Thanks.
2016-6-7
Use props
tomo-uk
New

United Kingdom

ok thank you for that will sort something out now
2016-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules