App Crash Note 4/ S6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sliquid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332001 ft
United States

So hey guys, once my mobile devices were updated to Android 6.0.1 the app would launch just fine, WILL NOT SYNC, reaches 100% then displays that synchronization failed. When starting motors, CRASH. load the app back up, CRASH, try again, forces a hot reboot of the device. I don't know wtf the devs are doing at DJI, BUT, I am not about to decompile this app just to make it compatible with my devices. I will grab Stack Trace logs as soon as I can but my drone is grounded until you fix this.
2016-6-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

OK, I will jump in and ask the question everyone else is going to, what is your device?
2016-6-4
Use props
Sliquid
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-6-4 22:51
OK, I will jump in and ask the question everyone else is going to, what is your device?

Well, if you read the topic it says Note 4 and S6.
2016-6-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Sliquid Posted at 2016-6-5 12:58
Well, if you read the topic it says Note 4 and S6.

Ah yes, was not looking at the title, but in the body text. Both are among the official recommended devices, so that should not be a reason.
2016-6-4
Use props
Sliquid
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-6-4 23:02
Ah yes, was not looking at the title, but in the body text. Both are among the official recommende ...

yeah that's what I was thinking, its ever since the Android MM update. I even went as far as factory reset and reinstall, but still have the same issues.
2016-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules