Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thank You
677 3 2016-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miltmanos
lvl.1

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum.  I've been researching the P4 and this forum with all the comments and recommendations have really helped me.  This would be my first drone and I was worried it might be to much for me to handle but the more I read and learn the better I feel.Thanks Again!
Milt

2016-6-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Welcome to the Phantom drone world and @DJI forum. So, Do you want to dive in with both feet, and hit the ground running?
Buying a Phantom 4 is a great starting point, but comes with big responsibility. Plenty to know and understand before you arm the motors.
Be sure to RTFM = Read The Flight Manual several times, rinse and repeat. There is a basic understanding necessary for safe flights in general.
Watching numerous instructional videos can't hurt you either. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Feel free to download the DJI GO app and from the home page top right corner (graduation hat) in there is the full PDF manual or all the aircraft and lots of tutorial videos. Just swipe right or left and under Phantom open the drop down menu and choose P4.
2016-6-4
Use props
Miltmanos
lvl.1

Cool, thanks to you both.
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules