reciever problem fc40
1091 5 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hello,
after NO crash and a problem with broken tx antenna, i replaced a new antenna on my transmitter.
I restart all and now my drone says he is not recieving anything from transmitter( flashing yellow). In naza everything seems normal (I think).
Only my reciever board in the phantom does nothing, no red er green led, even pushing the button for seconds, nothing happend.
I tried a new recieverboard from the phantom vision 5.8, but the phantom just beep and do nothing.
Now i cant find a replace board for the fc40 5.8 gh! (any one know a place?) Are there alternatives for a transmitter and reciever board? I dont want to throw away my drone because there are no replacements for that board!
Any help i appriciate.
regards ( from europe)
2016-6-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You only replaced the antenna did you connect/solder it right and go into the naza software and try to recaibrate the remote......
2016-6-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77 Posted at 2016-6-5 21:24
You only replaced the antenna did you connect/solder it right and go into the naza software and try  ...

Yes, i recalibrated the remote, checked the wires , ....
2016-6-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
United States

does it respond  when in naza software or no
2016-6-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77 Posted at 2016-6-6 02:31
does it respond  when in naza software or no

My remote respond in rc assistent, but in naza it wont . my sticks have no connection in naza, but my switches  s1 and s2 have connection. I get error(29).Did recalibration remote in rc assitent and naza, but every time its not centered my sticks. It changes everytime. Remote broken? or naza not good working?
2016-6-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
United States

sounds like the remote I don't believe the naza would B shoot by replacing the antenna
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules