Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 battery
2373 12 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhiteFang
lvl.1
United States

Will a Phantom 2 Vision ( Intelligent ) Battery work with a regular Phamtom 2 ?
2016-6-5
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Yes it will.
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Yes it is ok
2016-6-6
Use props
cnrylmz
lvl.1

Turkey

The issue is about my intelligent battery and I want to ask if anyone experienced any problem like this. as I'll post the screenshot of phantom 2 assistant below you can see battery info, the battery itself is nearly full and in a good condition but software shows 0% of charge and 0mAh of capacity.

just want to know if anyone had any problem like this and is it possible to fly in this situation?
2017-2-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Have you tried cleaning the contacts, including the data contacts?
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

cnrylmz Posted at 2017-2-10 14:57
The issue is about my intelligent battery and I want to ask if anyone experienced any problem like this. as I'll post the screenshot of phantom 2 assistant below you can see battery info, the battery itself is nearly full and in a good condition but software shows 0% of charge and 0mAh of capacity.
[view_image]
just want to know if anyone had any problem like this and is it possible to fly in this situation?

On top of what Mark suggested, is the battery swollen or malleable at all?
2017-2-10
Use props
cnrylmz
lvl.1

Turkey

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-2-10 15:32
Have you tried cleaning the contacts, including the data contacts?

I've cleaned data contacts and checked the connection between the needles on phantom and those contacts. everything seems ok.
2017-2-11
Use props
cnrylmz
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-10 22:49
On top of what Mark suggested, is the battery swollen or malleable at all?

no, battery itself looks ok. i wonder if the two conductors of data contacts get in touch with each other can cause this problem? while cleaning the contacts surface with screwdriver i might have done such a mistake.
2017-2-11
Use props
cnrylmz
lvl.1

Turkey

surprisingly all came back to normal today since then i've left the phantom and the battery on theirselves and today i gave them a try. when i turned phantom on there was no blinking red leds and then when i arrived home checked the phantom assistant status, everythink was turned back to normal. i was surprised ofcourse but i have doubts about the condition of the battery and considering if the same problem can occure again. thanks for now
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnrylmz Posted at 2017-2-13 09:55
surprisingly all came back to normal today  since then i've left the phantom and the battery on theirselves and today i gave them a try. when i turned phantom on there was no blinking red leds and then when i arrived home checked the phantom assistant status, everythink was turned back to normal. i was surprised ofcourse but i have doubts about the condition of the battery and considering if the same problem can occure again. thanks for now
[view_image]

Good to hear it looks good so far. Do you recall whether or not you've done a complete discharge, then recharge from then to now? That could have helped refresh it.
2017-2-14
Use props
cnrylmz
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-14 15:36
Good to hear it looks good so far. Do you recall whether or not you've done a complete discharge, then recharge from then to now? That could have helped refresh it.

No, just left it as it was and tried again 2 days later.
I think the problem is with the data connections between the battery and the p2 because sometimes when I plug-in the battery and start p2 I'm getting the battery error (red blinking leds) and after a few tries it comes back to normal and flies without any problem for 20 minutes (average).
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnrylmz Posted at 2017-2-25 05:02
No, just left it as it was and tried again 2 days later.
I think the problem is with the data connections between the battery and the p2 because sometimes when I plug-in the battery and start p2 I'm getting the battery error (red blinking leds) and after a few tries it comes back to normal and flies without any problem for 20 minutes (average).

Really to figure out which part of the data connection is causing the problem, you might try and see if the battery can be used with another P2 unit. If you happen to have a friend with a P2 series aircraft or a local dealer nearby, then might be able to help you out with that determination.
2017-2-25
Use props
fans411f3750
lvl.1

United States

This is about a battery problem too and I wonder if anyone has had this problem. I have been flying with this battery for over a year and it has been dependable. It is a DJI battery that came with my Phantom 2 Vision +. Suddenly this morning when I slotted in the fully charged battery that was working fine a few days ago and I get a notice when I open the app that the battery is "incompatible". How can it suddenly become incompatible? And is there anything I can do about it. There is nothing wrong with the battery itself.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules