Can't log in to my account on Android tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
llarsen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424797 ft
United States

I've tried several times to log in to my DJI account on my Android tablet, but I keep getting an "incorrect password" message.  I can log in with no issues from my computer with the exact same password and email address.  Any Ideas?
2016-6-5
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

From within DJI GO app?
2016-6-5
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha llarsen,

Does the process include the"Verification Code"?  If so test the verification code and if you see that you are entering the code right, but it says it is wrong, then you will have to get this problem solved.

For example, you might ask the app to send you your password or help you change your password.  DO NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS.  But do go far enough that the verification code is tested and do take screen captures of the "false verification code" if it says what you see is wrong.  BTW, be sure to click on the verification code to change it to something easy for you to see, so you know you can believe your eyes.

Report back to the Forum in this thread.  Do not ignore this problem.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Let me know if you are still having issues and I will send a message to the app team.
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello llarsen, what's your android device and its OS version? What's the app version? Could you login normally in IOS app?
2016-6-6
Use props
wnemay
lvl.1

United States

I had a problem with the app.  I usually fly with a Nexus 7, but didn't have it charged, so I tried with my Nexus 6P.  I could not log in at all.  In fact, the app would restart every time I tried to log in.  I reached out and DJI gave me a shitty response of "Well, the 6P is not supported, you are on your own"
2016-6-6
Use props
wnemay
lvl.1

United States

I had a similar problem with the app.  I usually fly with a Nexus 7, but didn't have it charged, so I tried with my Nexus 6P.  I could not log in at all.  In fact, the app would restart every time I tried to log in.  I reached out and DJI gave me a shitty response of "Well, the 6P is not supported, you are on your own"
2016-6-6
Use props
wnemay
lvl.1

United States

wnemay Posted at 2016-6-6 14:18
I had a similar problem with the app.  I usually fly with a Nexus 7, but didn't have it charged, so  ...

Weird, it posted twice.
2016-6-6
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-6-5 19:32
Aloha llarsen,

Does the process include the"Verification Code"?  If so test the verification c ...

Thanks for the reply!  Sorry for the delayed response.  There is no verification code on the login screen.  When I click on the "paper airplane" icon in the upper left corner of the screen on the DJI Go app, it brings up a "log in to your account" window with a username and password entry box.  When I enter the correct info, I get a "password invalid" notice
2016-6-27
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-6 04:41
Hello llarsen, what's your android device and its OS version? What's the app version? Could you logi ...

Thanks for the reply!  The device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Model Number SM-T810.  OS version 5.1.1 .  I don't own anything with the IOS, but I can log in fine from my PC with the smae user name and password that I attempt to use on the tablet.
2016-6-27
Use props
llarsen
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-5 20:21
Let me know if you are still having issues and I will send a message to the app team.

Thanks for the reply!  Still having the same problem - works fine on the PC, but no luck on the Android tablet.  I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab  - model # SM-T810, with software version 5.1.1
2016-6-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

llarsen Posted at 2016-6-27 22:35
Thanks for the reply!  Still having the same problem - works fine on the PC, but no luck on the An ...

These are the recommended devices, can you try one of these from a neighbor or something and if you still cannot log in I will send another message to the app team. Also provide your email used to login.
2016-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules