Phantom 4 quits in flight
512 1 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidrandle2000
New

United States

My new P4 had several uneventful flights and then two weeks after purchasing it all four motors stopped in mid flight. The first time this happened it was over grass only two feet high. No damage occurred and thought it was just a fluke or loose battery. It didn't not happen again for a couple flights. The next time it happened it was at 20 ft. Minor damage occurred. I called DJI and they told me to send it in. The repairs were covered under warranty and it was sent back in less than a week. The very first flight after the repairs, it happened again. This time it happened at about 30' and landed on the street. Major damage. I will call DJI on Monday and hopefully get the unit replaced. Has anyone ever heard of this?  What might cause it? It is very frustrating to spend that much money for something and be the unlucky consumer that gets a lemon. I really hope they make it right!
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your crash,David. When you get in touch with our tech support, it would be better to analyze the flight data of the drone. You can sync your flight record via DJI Go at first.
2016-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules