Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Still cannot view photos taken by my P3A. I could swear I had the camera set properly, ie. NOT video. Adjusted ISO and took 8 shots. They all show up and play as .mov files when accessing the DCIM file on my desktop thru the card reader. I use Photoshop Elements 6 and understand it will read DNG files. What am i doing wrong?!
2016-6-5
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If they are saved as .mov files, you have been taking small videos.
Stills will save as .jpg (and .dng if you select that option)
You use the trigger button on the right side of teh controller for stills and the left side for video.
2016-6-5
Use props
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Well, I feel like a complete dumba**. Thanks labroides. The old adage still applies, "when in doubt, read the instructions". I "assumed", incorrectly, that the little red button served both video and photo functions, I've only had the silly thing since before Christmas '15. Shot quite a bit of video LOL. if anyone wants tutorials just let me know, I'm cheap....
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Make sure the app has switched to photo mode before you want to take the photos. There is a small slider above the trigger button.
2016-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules