iPad vs iPad mini
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arctic man
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140164 ft
Canada

When I use iPad mini my screen flickers a lot but my iPad don't flicker at all, I bought iPad mini so I won't have to fight with my kids any have same issue? I have p3p pro
2016-6-6
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

South Korea

If you've checked the supported device list of DJI GO, you'll notice that iPad Mini is not on it, because the performance issue of iPad Mini.  I suggest you get a newer tablet like iPad mini 2.
2016-6-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Or an iPad Air 2 Cellular, as their prices have come way down, on them. So a good deal could be had. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Arctic man, I'd suggest you to use the devices in our support devices list.Besides, when using the IOS device, it is recommended to enable the hardware decoding option in general settings. 兼容列表.JPG
2016-6-6
Use props
Arctic man
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140164 ft
Canada

Thanks guys good to know
2016-6-7
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Get the Air2 cellular, it's a good investment, huge screen real estate, comfortable on your eyes, you can see more details on the flight instruments and the live feed + map, most powerful ipad just below the much more expensive Pro, will survive dji's minimum requirements list for another 3-5 years (I really hope so). And you can use it in your everyday life, too! For work, fun, etc.

But at the end of the day the kids might end up wanting your Air (my personal experience)
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules